The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 386,485 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ju-On: The Curse - DVD
Ju-On: The Grudge 2 - DVD
Pulse (2001) - DVD

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 18, 2019, 04:24:59 PM
https://images2.imgbox.com/c3/41/J4FYXVa1_o.jpg

I'm kind of amazed that this is still in print.

Did you get that brand new?  :o I've still got my original copies of that and the Requiem one.

Corporal Hicks

With this Alien: Phalanx news, it reminded me of the Broken Empire series so I finally brought Book Two despite f**king loving Book One.

Huggs

Huggs

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2019, 07:56:04 AMDid you get that brand new?  :o I've still got my original copies of that and the Requiem one.

Yeah. I was on Amazon, looking at The Predator art book when I noticed they were still selling this. Checked with Adlibris (my go-to online book store) and they had it as well. Kind of surprising, since it's fifteen years old at this point, but I'm not complaining. :D

Corporal Hicks

For sure. You can't whinge at that!

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Requiem book is not available though. :-\

Prez

Prez

Aliens Resistance Trade

[cancerblack]

One of these, great value compared to purchasing the kits individually.

Shasvre

Shasvre

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 21, 2019, 07:16:17 PM
https://images2.imgbox.com/b3/5b/tB3UYn5a_o.jpg

I'm mad that they get their book and upgrade sprue first when the Fists one I need 6 of already exists but isn't in circulation.

Darwinsgirl

ALIENS Micro Machines set 1 & 3.  I already have a set or 2 in storage these were cheap so I didn't want to pass them up.

On the back it shows the PREDATOR sets. One of them has an Anna figure. Her first action figure appearance?

Huggs

Huggs

P-Rock

P-Rock

Bought:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed