New AvPR UK Reviews

Started by Darkness, Jan 14, 2008, 06:22:32 PM

Author
New AvPR UK Reviews (Read 19,865 times)

thegodfather

thegodfather

I say get Paul Verhoeven to make a third film, Verhoeven knows sci-fi (total recall/robocop/starship troopers) violence (all his films) and wall to wall action (all his films except black books) so i say give it to him.

msn_recon_marine

msn_recon_marine

yeah but Paul Verhoneven  has a habit of making the hero or protagonist look way to cheesy in my book... granted all of those movies were entertaining and good quality.   I would truely like to see James Cameron and Ridely Scott do an AvP movie. I could think of a lot of directors that would and could do a great job  I think that the problem is with the movies is that they are trying to tell such a big story in such a short time.    I have said it befor and I will say it again.  The movie was never made for everyone. It was made for the AvP fans. It's not really for Alien fans and not really for Predator fans.  I think if you are like me and I have been an AvP fan since Dark Horse first introduced the idea.  I love the idea of two alien races battling it out and what two better races could we pick   Oh I got it maybe they should make a aliens vs. the bugs off starship troopers ( lol ) ha ha ha    or maybe they should make a pedator vs. Klingons.  Give it a rest already and take the film as entertainment. if you don't like it fine you are entitled to your opinion but dont let you negativity ruin what might be an otherwise enjoyable movie for someone else let them decide for themselves.

Deco

Deco

This movie is an insult to Scott, Cameron, Fincher and McTiernans movies. It is trash not worth pissing on

Deco

Deco

I cant believe people accept that this is what theyve spent their money on??!? The movie is tripe of the highest degree. UTILISE MODERN TECHNOLOGY!  What the hell is the point in shooting a film like you would back in the 80's/70's, in the 21st Century!? I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT?!?!!! I really hate that Alien and Predator are associated with this mile high pile of crap.  The first AVP is a shining masterpiece of glittering gold compared to this waste of money, celluloid and ultimately, the fans time.  If you agree, please say so!!

bib fortuna

bib fortuna

"But, if you "boycott" this movie ( i think you should go see it and make you own judgement) and don´t go see it, you will be contributing to box office failiure. If that happens, and don´t be mistaken about this, Fox won´t even consider making another one, not even if they´re presented with the best script ever made!!!""  That's precisely the idea.  I don't want another one of these crappy films, especially if Fux brings the freakin Strauses back.  They're the worst thing to happen to this series.  I'd rather have no films than crap films that tarnish the series and turn it into a joke.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but please note how the NOTW review actually uses the exact same dialogue quotes as the Total Film review.  ... Doubt the NOTW guy has even seen it in that case.

shredpredator

shredpredator

face it. The avp movies arent that good! The creatures and the films themselves aren't scary anymore- at all. Fox messed up from the start by giving them crappy storylines, crappy budgets, and cast/directors who arent top notch- for the originals were top notch.

Joker

Joker

Deco....wow...just wow. I'm gonna take Gort Preds advise and not get angry with you, but what you said is just.....stupid.

Joker

Joker

TO CLASH:  Thanks uhh...haha thank you. I don't want to offend you if I ever do. I don't want to do that shit to ppl even if they don't like the same films as I do. Tell me if I wind up doing that.   And I will enjoy AVP-R. And you enjoy...what ever your fav movie is     :)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Joker These guys are saying everything about avpr that I said about avp years ago. Never the less I liked avpr and still despise the first one, I'll argue that till I'm dead like our beloved franchises! Buy the extended edition dvd, it may be a little better.   8)  

SHREK

SHREK

look the movie is cap at best, call us whiners or say we're bitchin, wateva...if u like the film then good 4 u, if u think its up their with the original alien and predator then ur wrong and thats a fact...its mainly the younger audience that enjoyed this movie

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

If only this was treated like a clash of the titans...

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

AMEN PREDHUNTER IM WITH  YOU ON THAT ONE!!!

chewy85d

chewy85d

i hate to say, but avp3 should be put on hold, so they can make predator 3.

Predhunter

Predhunter

"That's precisely the idea. I don't want another one of these crappy films, especially if Fux brings the freakin Strauses back. They're the worst thing to happen to this series."  So, you rather be in denile than giving the benifit of the doubt...And you rather separate the two creatures and make two separate franchises...Well, i have to say, in my opinion, if some of you (or a lot) think the creatures are no longer scary, you might be right. These two movies didn´t have scary (and sometimes disgusting) scenarios, which was a main charecteristic of Alien movies...But, the thrill of seing them in action, will be lost if FOX chooses to eliminate this franchise. It will be not only a sense of dej

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed