Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 79,731 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Giger Beast on Oct 28, 2016, 01:56:25 PM
Can you confirm that there are "real" Space Jockeys, Hicks?

I can't. Just my own speculation/wishful thinking.

Scorpio

I'm curious about those other bones.. what are they?  Terrestial life, maybe?  'Paradise' may be teeming with life, unlike LV-223, which was barren.  This creates all sorts of possibilities.

Infected

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 28, 2016, 01:50:36 PM
Quote from: Infected on Oct 28, 2016, 01:18:30 PM
Quote from: locusta on Oct 28, 2016, 12:56:02 PM
Where did David got paper from?

The creatures are well built, but look like concept art displays, not taxidermy or other archived specimen. Too fresh, no decay or else.

The stands look cool with their archaic stone stands, but where again does the brass (or other metal parts) come from?

is David actually DaVinci?

Oh yes, and the baby skulls.

So did Shawn had kids then????
LoL i think its just the props room, i really dont see why it could be in the movie.

I thought that at first...then I looked closer...
It could be, but i think some parts of it are in the movie, the paper on the wall indicates that Shaw or some other humans where at work there, if this is in the movie.
David would store the pictures in his "hard drive" and i dont think he need paper etc to record his work, Shaw would,
to pass it on.
And how long are they on that planet?
And an original facehugger, could that mean there is or was a queen?
There must be a bigger more dangerous force at work here besides David and the black goo.
Something experimenting again with something, maybe engineers and maybe the bigger one we all hope for.

Enoch

Enoch

There is a bigger force... and its neither xeno creature nor Engineers.
I think thats the idea they wanted to pursue, but I dont think we ll
see that "force" in person, just bits and pieces, a puzzle if you will.

Jockey was cool because it was mysterious and utterly cryptical.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 28, 2016, 11:18:27 AM
One thing I get from these images is that they look good.  Like, real good.  Technically good.  These were taken by a professional photographer.  On set.  I'm thinking that while they may be leaked, they were intended to be released, regardless.

I'm thinking it's even possible that 20th Century Fox deliberately 'leaked' them.  I get that vibe from these images.  Such careful selection of content and composed to be intriguing rather than just revealing. 

I suspect these being released the way they were wasn't an accident.

-Windebieste.

I think your right cause if this was The studio would have unleashed the hounds. :laugh:

Anonymous

Anonymous

David is no way 'the first alien', the aliens have been around for hundreds of years.

BonesawT101

I really hope we get to see that new facehugger design in action, it looks too grotesquely terrifying to be reserved for a dead cameo.

fiveways

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 10:02:13 AM
Quote from: Glaive on Oct 28, 2016, 09:53:33 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:50:51 AM

I'm fine with David creating something Alien-like. It seems pretty obvious to me that there's something about that accelerant that makes Alien-like creatures, I've no issues with David tinkering to see where it goes. But if the accelerant does make the Aliens, I'd still like it to be something ancient. Something perhaps the Engineers found? Or stole off the real Space Jockeys.

...just PLEASE don't have him use his 'new' Black Goo on himself...

I'm with you there! And I swear to God if they make him the Space Jockey in one of the later films I'm hunting down whichever one of you first brought it up!  :laugh:

Have fun hunting down half the site!

Beatnation

Now this is how you differentiate Alien fans from AlienS fans, the later hate everything's remote different from what they know, even is Ginger's amazing original design.

Bring it A:C, can't wait!!! and let that stupid unoriginal wet fanfiction called "Alien 5/Alien 3.2" sink.

Ephemer Nine

Amazing!!! It's extremely thrilling to think that this might be the first return to the original Giger design and feel of the original. Yes, it looks a bit too organic, but I guess it's just a glimpse of what we'll se in the film. It's still wonderfully macabre and disturbing; notice, for instance, the uncanny baby resemblance of the creature in the middle (roughly), that's a very gigeresque motif.

426Buddy

Quote from: Beatnation on Oct 28, 2016, 03:48:17 PM
Now this is how you differentiate Alien fans from AlienS fans, the later hate everything's remote different from what they know, even is Ginger's amazing original design.

Bring it A:C, can't wait!!! and let that stupid unoriginal wet fanfiction called "Alien 5/Alien 3.2" sink.

Uhh yeah, except most of the community are fans of both Alien and Aliens. I know I love aliens myself and I can't wait for Covenant.

I know it's tempting to try and lump anyone who disagrees with you into the same category though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 28, 2016, 03:19:27 PM
Quote from: windebieste on Oct 28, 2016, 11:18:27 AM
One thing I get from these images is that they look good.  Like, real good.  Technically good.  These were taken by a professional photographer.  On set.  I'm thinking that while they may be leaked, they were intended to be released, regardless.

I'm thinking it's even possible that 20th Century Fox deliberately 'leaked' them.  I get that vibe from these images.  Such careful selection of content and composed to be intriguing rather than just revealing. 

I suspect these being released the way they were wasn't an accident.

-Windebieste.

I think your right cause if this was The studio would have unleashed the hounds. :laugh:

Yeah, this is the type of pictures that will very quickly get them a cease & desist. We'll see what happens in the next 24 hours or so.

Is this "soisitanygood.com" a major site? Do they get lots of traffic? Would it benefit Fox to give them an exclusive such as this?

*Giger, unless you were referring to Ridley Scott.

And you really need to fumigate this troll, Corporal.

DaveT937

I reminded of one of my favourite quotes from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (aka The Modern Prometheus) with regards to these images; this looks like David's 'workshop of filthy creation'  :o

Bring it on.

Corporal Hicks

A completely unnecessary and antagonist comment. Please don't let me see another comment like that. We're here because we all love Alien.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 28, 2016, 04:06:56 PM
Yeah, this is the type of pictures that will very quickly get them a cease & desist. We'll see what happens in the next 24 hours or so.

Is this "soisitanygood.com" a major site? Do they get lots of traffic? Would it benefit Fox to give them an exclusive such as this?

Doesn't seem to be. We had more attention on our coverage than they did on their own. I really don't think it's some sort of deliberate Fox leak.

PVTDukeMorrison

Something about the xenon design that's missing half it's lips is really unnerving, and that new facehugger design is all kinds of awesome

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed