What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,261 times)

Kradan

Kradan

sigh

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry, I felt it needed to be justified. I'm just disappointed I lost a bunch of my other posters along the way, or ruined them by actually hanging them over the years without frames. I used to have a bunch of the AvPR Japanese posters, the Prometheus posters - I even had an Alien 3 one-sheet in my teens that I've never managed to replace.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

My new robot vacuum is amazing.  Even for a no-frills budget model.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

(I'm sure Kradan will enjoy this.)

My boyfriend and I recorded our first several episodes of a joint playthrough of Alien: Isolation. We're guessing the first will be up sometime next week.

Prez

Prez

The email I just received saying my copy of Rinzler's The Making of Aliens is arriving today.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 05, 2020, 04:48:42 PM
After nearly a year, I finally put the poster frames up in my man-cave/aka my AvP Galaxy office. I stand by my love and choice of the poster art for Covenant, but forgive The Predator one! I still hate the film, but it had some damn fine poster art too!

I love the Covenant poster, but I'm not a fan of The Predator poster. It never was anything due to the quality of the film itself. It just felt like simple shell art and subsequently never worked for me, ultimately becoming the reason why I didn't purchase the steel book.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 08, 2020, 01:45:05 AM

My boyfriend and I recorded our first several episodes of a joint playthrough of Alien: Isolation. We're guessing the first will be up sometime next week.

Yoohoohoo, I certainly do ! Link ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 07, 2020, 11:46:02 PM
My new robot vacuum is amazing.  Even for a no-frills budget model.

I looked into buying one of those (damn cat) and the basic prices weren't too bad!

Cool! Shall give them a watch too!

Quote from: Prez on Sep 08, 2020, 02:49:14 AM
The email I just received saying my copy of Rinzler's The Making of Aliens is arriving today.

Wooo! I'm stilling working my way through but enjoying it so much.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 08, 2020, 03:12:56 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 05, 2020, 04:48:42 PM
After nearly a year, I finally put the poster frames up in my man-cave/aka my AvP Galaxy office. I stand by my love and choice of the poster art for Covenant, but forgive The Predator one! I still hate the film, but it had some damn fine poster art too!

I love the Covenant poster, but I'm not a fan of The Predator poster. It never was anything due to the quality of the film itself. It just felt like simple shell art and subsequently never worked for me, ultimately becoming the reason why I didn't purchase the steel book.

That's fair enough. Obviously I didn't feel the same regarding that one. lol I would have preferred the IR version to be honest, but I couldn't find it.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 08, 2020, 07:52:37 AM

Quote from: Prez on Sep 08, 2020, 02:49:14 AM

Wooo! I'm stilling working my way through but enjoying it so much.

I haven't opened it. It's in quarantine in the sunroom for a day or so. Bloody Virus!  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 08, 2020, 05:51:20 AM

Yoohoohoo, I certainly do ! Link ?

When it's up, yes.

Kradan

Kradan

;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I put on an audio book I bought months ago and discovered that it's partly read by Robert Forster. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I miss Robert Forster :(

Huggs

Huggs

Rescuing a kitten.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Last day then a week off.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed