Recent posts

Predator Films / Re: Best ever Predator pic/pic...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:09:28 PM

Hadn't seen this before. A piece of Predator fan art from Dane Hallett, with a very Alien universe feel to it.
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:40:15 AMI can make another account to vote No again if you want.

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:06:56 PM
Quote from: GrimmVision on Today at 11:53:45 AMI'm not much for the idea of the military industrial complex.

For what it's worth, I think James Cameron would agree with you on that one.
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 12:03:49 AMJust checking to see if any votes have changed.

Could you check up on the Empire thread as well please?  ;D
Alien Isolation / Re: Prometheus Reference in Is...
Last post by Neila - Today at 01:59:29 PM
I can't give an answer to that at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out for the next run.
Alien Films / Re: Tom Skerritt only consider...
Last post by Neila - Today at 01:55:39 PM
I find the post interesting, so thank you for the information.

As a fan, it is of course completely incomprehensible not to watch more films.
purely out of interest in what they did with it.

Actors, however, are something different. I can understand if they don't care about further films from a franchise just because they were there for the first part.
they have a job that they fulfill.
There are also musicians who left their band after a successful album and didn't listen to any more of the band's albums.
Alien Films / Re: Tom Skerritt only consider...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 01:45:41 PM
He should be forcibly tied to a chair and shown Aliens, then be told that no more sequels were made after that.

He'll never have to be disappointed.
Quote from: Kradan on Yesterday at 07:39:32 PM>:(

Not happy with the fix?  :(

Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 08:15:51 PMThere's nothing to figure out, it's just a lame clickbait title on something that was interesting enough on its own.

Goodness gracious.. Does it really matter? Do you have to nitpick everything I post on here? Is it your appointed duty?

What would you like me to title my own thread?

You try and contribute something interesting to this site and you get nothing but criticism by those who contribute f.uckall.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed