What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 590,489 times)

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

@SM @SiL

Aussies looking at Aussies

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

El loco Mel 👏:o

Prez

Prez

2 things.

1) Seeing Infectious Grooves last night with Rob Trujillo back on bass. His son, Tye was there too and helped out on some ST tracks in the encore.

2) Liverpool going top of the league again!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I guess this is the best Mad Max Film

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Really happy to get this one in; with so much going on at the moment (fighting a tight schedule at the lab for seasonal work, started a new job, had a family bereavement, and on top of this tested positive for Covid all at once) I had completely forgotten to put my pre-order in at Arrow, and as with all their limited editions, it had completely sold out (with scalpers charging triple on eBay). I saw it listed on HMV's website as a click and collect order and took a gamble (I don't usually buy from HMV anymore as they unseal their 4k UHD stock to keep discs under the counter and everything looks second hand; the perfectionist in me won't buy a disc with a scarmy cover!) 🤣 I was expecting it to get refunded as out of stock at the supplier, but they came through, and it arrived factory sealed! :-D It's really cheered me up!

oduodu

oduodu

rediscovering this:

and listening to this:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I may or may not have acquired...

Spoiler
Giler and Hill's Alien 3 treatment, that Gibson used.  8)
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Ohohoho. Screenplay Archaeology episode when ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Maybe someday. I've got something else cooking at the moment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 13, 2024, 01:33:22 AMI may or may not have acquired...

Spoiler
Giler and Hill's Alien 3 treatment, that Gibson used.  8)
[close]

Oh sheeeet! Nice!! Very curious to see that!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It makes me happy to imagine this is your neighbor.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Do you mean Hicks or just, anyone reading this?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Mainly Hicks because it seems like the kind of thing that would happen to him, but you could use a neighbor like that too.  He just needs a clone trooper accent.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 13, 2024, 07:58:40 AMMainly Hicks because it seems like the kind of thing that would happen to him, but you could use a neighbor like that too.  He just needs a clone trooper accent.

Well wish no more, almost everyone on my block is at least that bad, most of them much worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed