Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 740,167 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If wonder what they'll do with this game for the Xbox Series X.  The MCC doesn't really need a remaster so soon, but maybe they can add some bells and whistles to showcase the power of the XSX hardware.  Just like a PC game.

I also wonder if it'll be backward compatible in the hardware.  I have a feeling MS knows how important BC is now so maybe it'll be done in hardware now to remove the overhead and uncertainty of software emulation.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

they could you know...Halo 3 anniversary.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You mean bump up the graphics for Halo 3 in the MCC?  I doubt they want to split their player base between yet another new and standalone iteration of H3 and what they've got now in the MCC.

Master Chief

The Old One

The Old One

Just make it's Anniversary a purchasable update for the MCC, like ODST.

DarthJoker45

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Game Revolution"343 Industries is looking for a Senior Producer to work with our Core Services team to help develop a new project in the Halo universe," reads the job listing. "This is your chance to work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry with one of the industry's most talented teams."

https://twitter.com/Game_Revolution/status/1268941881603284992

DarthJoker45

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Saw that on instagram earlier. It'll be pretty cool of we fight the Banished in Infinite

Master Chief

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pretty cool the Banished are back. Be interesting to see more of them. I enjoyed them in Wars 2 and the EU, but don't feel they've hit that proper badassness outside of cutscenes. "Run little demons."

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you getting an Xbox Series X at release?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Honestly...think I'm just going to get the PC release if it's simultaneous. If it's not...I may have to make some decisions.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2020, 07:20:28 AM
Pretty cool the Banished are back. Be interesting to see more of them. I enjoyed them in Wars 2 and the EU, but don't feel they've hit that proper badassness outside of cutscenes. "Run little demons."

Atriox seems like he can be reasoned with and it would be cool to fight along side him against the Evil Cortana ( :'() and her Guardians, but don't think it'll happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed