Non-Predator games where you can totally be The Predator.

Started by Foxramen, Dec 15, 2023, 02:45:24 PM

Author
Non-Predator games where you can totally be The Predator. (Read 475 times)

Foxramen

I am seeking everyone's vast knowledge of video games to find as many game titles as possible (especially MMO's) which allow you to not only hunt, but look like the classic Predator as well, despite having no ties to Predator. Games which feature active stealth camouflage, thermal vision modes, classic Predator weapons, which game devs have added to their games in homage to our favorite hunters. Any links to similar threads are welcome. Thank you.

Xenomrph

One of the Call of Duty games (Ghosts, I believe) added in the Predator as a kill streak.

Wweyland

I always felt like that in the first three Splinter Cell games.
Although I always took a non-lethal approach.

Stitch

The Batman Arkham games have a literal predator mode

Wweyland

I also find similarities with the Thief series, although that has a steampunk motif.
And they are really great and underrated games.

Foxramen

Cool tips, thank you. I have, to some degree, successfully pulled off the creation of characters in both Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 76 that resemble Yautja in look and abilities. In ESO, the Nightblade class features stealth-based abilities and you can equip armor and weapons that nail the look about 98%, while Fallout 76 literally features active camouflage tech and plasma weapons, as well as an Orbital Strike Beacon grenade that features familiar red lasers that home in on the location and allow a small nuke to blast the area, not to mention an in-game perk that can drop the same, or any, grenade when you die, called Last Laugh. I will dig up some screen shots when I can.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed