Favorite Kill

Started by War Wager, Mar 19, 2007, 07:17:14 PM

Out of all four Alien movies, what is your most favorite death?

Alien - Parker punctured through head
3 (12%)
Aliens - Bishop torn apart by Queen
16 (64%)
Alien3 - Clemans punctured through head
4 (16%)
Alien Resurrection - General Perez punctured at back of head
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
Favorite Kill (Read 3,154 times)

War Wager

War Wager

My favorite is when Bishop is stabbed and then ripped in half by the Queen   ;D  (classic)

Meathead320

Meathead320

Brett in A1 was done perfectly.

Pax

Pax

I'm not sure about favorite, but my least favorite is when Vasquez and Gorman blow themselves up in the air shaft - that stunt is the direct cause for all the horrors of the following movies.  Think about it.

-Pax

SM

SM

And if they hadn't pulled that stunt, there's a better than average chance, there wouldn't have been any more movies.

My fave would have to be a toss up between Lambert and Rains.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Though I hate the Newborn, I'd have to say the way Distephano got killed.
His head was completely crushed. :o

Meathead320

Meathead320

Lambert may have been pretty good too.

As for Lambert, I got a feeling they implied something really awful happened to her. Not just killed either

I am under the impression it may have, dare I say it; "tail raped her", and then pulled out its segmented tail, along with her organs, causing a lot of blood etc...

War Wager

War Wager

I thought in Alien Resurrection when the soldier gets frooze to death was a pretty cool death to

Extroheal

Extroheal

Perez's death was hilarious. "Is this my brain? It's so small."

But I don't have a favourite death scene.

Newsfop

Newsfop

I try to not celebrate the deaths of others, but I would have to say it was a welcome relief to not have that obnoxious doctor anymore in A:Res.  :-X

Extroheal

Extroheal

Gediman or Wren?

Newsfop

Newsfop

Wren. His antics during the film were slightly more counter-productive. We of course all know what the last thing to go through his mind was.  ;)

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

My favorite was Ferro in Aliens.

She just turns around and you know there's no where for her to run and she's just gets murdered the shiz out of. Massacre. :P

I also like the marines in Ressurection. They're all strapped in and then the alien comes in and they're all sitting ducks. I liked how they launched it and blew it up, thought that was clever.

Extroheal

Extroheal

Yeah, I like how one of the soldiers tries to climb out and then starts screaming and gets pulled back down. Many people didn't like the humor in Resurrection but I loved it.

SM

SM

The most interesting bit of that scene is it's really the first time we see an Alien go absolutely ape-shit slaughtering people, rather than using stealth and picking people off one by one.

War Wager

War Wager

Lets not forget Kane "giving birth" to the chestburster in Alien, what a shocker  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed