Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,985 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie on Jan 08, 2011, 10:24:59 PM
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
How is it?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Monday Night Combat
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Remastered
Mirror's Edge
CoD: Black Ops

Gonna start playing AvP soon, seeing as I haven't played it yet since I bought all of the above.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 09, 2011, 02:53:15 AM
Gonna start playing AvP soon, seeing as I haven't played it yet since I bought all of the above.

Which console?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Xbox 360- no mods for me.  :(

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

No awesome community either. >:(

... I'm just kidding. All the AvPG kool kids play on the Xbox 360 (or the PS3, granted). :(

Huol

Huol

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dawn of War: Soulstorm

Nope

Nope

Borderlands. So fun.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Yakuza 3 while i wait for bad company 2 to arrive..

Lie

Lie

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 09, 2011, 02:42:48 AM
Quote from: Lie on Jan 08, 2011, 10:24:59 PM
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
How is it?

It's a good game, but number 1 had better gameplay and graphics. Onlines good, nice, smooth and you can have some really epic battles. I'm praying that it gets some DLC;

hopefully with this: Sasuke (Taka) without the Akatsuki Cloak.

Currently playing Persona 4.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

uncharted 2.

Ok the final boss I know how you defeat him, but how many times it you have to do it? I am on hard and it is pretty frustraiting. The most I got to is about 5 blow up things, and 3 cutscenes. I think I was 1 cutscene away so probably two explosions. Anyone know for sure cause at the moment I feel like throwing the controller at the wall.

m41guy

m41guy

Uggh, I'm a mess.

Just finished Force Unleashed, still need to go back and finish collecting all the holocrons.  Still playing GTA:Liberty City, about half way through just took a break while I moved.  Still need to finish the Alien campaign of AVP3, it for that one.  Finished the campaign on Batman:AA, but still need to do a few things IIRC.  Got all the riddler trophies and challenges

I'm horrible, I'll play one game for a little bit and then I'll play a another for a while.  The only game I've really sat through and played to finish was MW2 cause it was short and I had nothing to do that whole day. 

Does everyone here try to unlock all the accomplishments in the games they play? 

Gate

Gate

Monday Night Combat
Mirror's Edge

A Remastered San Andreas?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Sold on xbox live, not sure if it's actually remastered or just digitally distributed.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Gate on Jan 09, 2011, 07:31:40 PM
Monday Night Combat
Mirror's Edge

A Remastered San Andreas?
Yeah, it's been distributed via Xbox Live. Remastered in high definition, bugs fixed, improved audio, and slightly better controls. It's pretty awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed