Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,104 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Medal of Honor: Warfighter (2/5)

This poor guy spawned in the worst place.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Currently playing my second play through of Resident Evil Revelations 2. This game doesn't get enough attention or credit and that's probably due to the fact that it is considered a spinoff. It's one of my top favorites to the series though as it has one of the strongest stories and features one of the most compelling villains within the franchise (and is actually relevant to the series, unlike RE7). Love the actress who plays Alex. It would be a shame if Capcom doesn't make her the main threat in any future installments.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: PredBabe on Oct 30, 2019, 01:04:15 AM
Currently playing my second play through of Resident Evil Revelations 2. This game doesn't get enough attention or credit and that's probably due to the fact that it is considered a spinoff. It's one of my top favorites to the series though as it has one of the strongest stories and features one of the most compelling villains within the franchise (and is actually relevant to the series, unlike RE7). Love the actress who plays Alex. It would be a shame if Capcom doesn't make her the main threat in any future installments.
Really? I just finished it and I didn't think it was as good as the first.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2019, 03:04:29 AM

I felt the opposite. The first Revelations game was fun to play through but the story was forgettable.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: PredBabe on Oct 30, 2019, 10:32:04 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2019, 03:04:29 AM

I felt the opposite. The first Revelations game was fun to play through but the story was forgettable.

I can respect that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 29, 2019, 08:21:26 PM

The first MOH with the modern take was so much better than the 2nd.

I personally enjoyed 7 way more than anything 4 through 6.  4 is fun to play but lacks any scares and feels more like a spinoff.

7 at least attempted horror again and I get the feeling certain creators want to move away from the Umbrella element.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 30, 2019, 04:31:53 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 29, 2019, 08:21:26 PM

The first MOH with the modern take was so much better than the 2nd.

I personally enjoyed 7 way more than anything 4 through 6.  4 is fun to play but lacks any scares and feels more like a spinoff.

7 at least attempted horror again and I get the feeling certain creators want to move away from the Umbrella element.
Project Resistance seems to follow the trend as it is another RE game with no scares in it. Well, that's not quite true. It's scary how bad and how clunky the beta was.

Huggs

Huggs

Army of Two: The Devils Cartel (1/5)

Madden 12 (3/5)

Resistance 2 (3.5/5)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 30, 2019, 10:34:24 PM
Army of Two: The Devils Cartel (1/5)

Madden 12 (3/5)

Resistance 2 (3.5/5)

I miss Resistance.

Huggs

Huggs

It's a shame they didn't include offline co-op for the campaign on the second one.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I enjoyed the second but feel that it is the weakest in the series.

Wonder if they will relaunch it with the arrival of the PS5?

Huggs

Huggs

I doubt it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I dunno, its had time to sit awhile.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Wouldn't you rather have a new NCAAF?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 30, 2019, 10:58:52 PMI miss Resistance.

Same.

The second one, while not the best in the series, had the best multiplayer set-up I think I've ever come across. Solo competitive, online co-op and split screen competitive/co-op, with the second player able to use their own profile and save progress. I can't think of another game that's allowed all that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed