Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,923 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

I finished Doom 3 one or two days ago. Also wanted to finish my playthrough of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl w/ Complete 2009 mod but gave up. Not in the mood right now. On the other hand I'm curious what Transmissions: Element 120 is like.

EDIT: God forbid me, stay away from this game. Apparently the dev tried to improve the Source engine to make it on par with UE4 as much as possible but failed miserably. Since he doesn't have complete access to the source code some features like Multicore Rendering are unavailable thus making it an unoptimized piece of crap. Even Clear Sky did better than this.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Just finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Bought Just Cause 3 the other day, and it's awesome.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've been messing with the ARMA 3 Unsung (Vietnam) mod for the past week or so.
There's so much content in it it may as well be its own stand alone game, but the mod team wont upload it to steam so not very many people play it. The most people I've been able to get into a game with has been 10, which sucks considering vanilla Arma 3 you can get 60+ in a game.

So I've been teaching myself how to use the Eden editor to make my own single player "missions"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Broforce

Playing around with some of the newer Bros:

-Broden is pretty fun, and his lightning attack is cool.
-Brolander is really hard to play as, but I might like him more once I get better at his play style
-Dirty Brorry is fun and all, but it sucks that they neutered Snake Broskin to give him unique attacks
-Tank Bro is a lot more fun to play as now that I'm used to her.
-Bro Lee... turns out unarmed martial arts will beat guns any time. :laugh:

Also, all this time later and there still isn't a bro based on Seagal. What the hell... >:(

Scorpio

Scorpio

Replaying the Mass Effect trilogy.  Can't wait for Andromeda!

Randomizer

Randomizer

Playing Quake II. The damn shortcut which is created automatically upon installing a game off Steam (if you say so) keeps corrupting on me. So far it has been a lot of fun, and I found that even the grenades with their shitty throw were fun to use. Be my guess I'd say Quake II has a lot more in common with Half-Life than the original ever did.

Occasionally I also go about a few matches on Team Fortress 2, though I stick only to Casual matchmaking. I found the server list to be filled with junk plugins and this kind of thing was about as fun as it was back in the days of Counter-Strike 1.6 (which isn't at all).

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

God Eater: Resurrection

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Nuka World DLC.

Spoiler
I don't get the story/point of this. So my character is now randomly a raider? Why? So I can either kill them all and cut teh DLC, rpeumerably, short or go along with it and be evil.
Sure it's nice that Beth finally gave us teh chance to be properly nasty/evil but making the DLC where you need to be evil is odd.
[close]

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

For Honor alpha, having a lot of fun

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 0

Randomizer

Randomizer

Almost finished the mod version of Black Mesa which aside from a few quirks (like going without widescreen resolutions - 1366x768 and slightly choppy reloading animations) is an enjoyable experience. I think I'm done with the "Forget about Freeman" chapter and starting "Lambda Core".

My most recent purchase has been the Halo: Spartan Bundle which contains Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike so I will be playing those next.

EDIT: Been feeling a Dead Space carving for the last few days but I am out of money so it will have to wait.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Dead by Daylight

I love it when game developers hate their own player base so much that they make it so casual that it almost ruins the game. There's no point in playing as the killers anymore because the survivors have been buffed to hell. Surviving should be hard, not a cakewalk.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Rise of Nations

Just started playing this with a friend after nearly 10 years, this is probably the best RTS I've ever played and it's actually quite good still.

Perfect game to play on a big screen tv from my couch, no keyboard needed except to hit tab once in a while and a mouse.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 23, 2016, 02:36:49 PM
Resident Evil 0

PS4 Release? ('I'm re-playing Res Evil 4 for PS4)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed