Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,077 times)

Keg

Keg

Alien Isolation for the third time. Easily my favourite game of 2014. Didnt think I'd want to replay this so soon after playing it twice in November but I love it. Its so more"ish". Ill just do this bit and get to the save point......actually Ill just finish this chapter.........(5 hours later)......shit shit shit its gonna see me...oh thank f**k for that.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Reached the final mission : "Tomorrow , Together" . I now can freely explore the Sevastopol for the Nostromo logs and everything there is . Most probably I'm going to go for the gas room I first found in Seegson Synthetics .

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 15, 2015, 04:44:02 PM
Games can still be rented?

Apparently so.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 15, 2015, 04:50:39 PM
SvR 2008 was the best.

I have fond memories of Here Comes the Pain myself.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

This game is so much freaking fun, I love it! It brings back great memories of its predecessor. The only trouble is that I can't play online! It keeps telling me to change my NAT settings from strict to moderate or open, whatever the f**k that means.

Sabby

Sabby

Hope you enjoy it. It's an incredible game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm loving it. I'm on Chapter 11, Starscream's Betrayal.

Sabby

Sabby

That's one thing I didn't like about the Cybertron games. I didn't grow up with Transformers, but Megatron seems like a terrible villain. He acts like an MMA fighter with brain damage and a 2 inch penis that is convinced he's royalty and his crown to The Universe is somewhere in the scenery. I don't know what he was like in G1, but he just roars and calls everyone pussies.

I don't even understand what the civil war is about. As far as I could tell, the Autobots just want to leave, and Megatron stops them leaving, attacks them, then... calls them weak for starting a pointless war? What? All he has to do is nothing, and the war is over. It's like if Osama Bin Laden called George Bush and offered to turn himself in, and George calls him a faggot, eats the phone, order 'that country he at be carpet bombed', then blame Bin Laden for it all.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 15, 2015, 07:25:08 PM
Timesplitters: Future Perfect

Mah nigga

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 16, 2015, 08:52:44 PM

Mah nigga

Your nigga no longer, I'm afraid. For some reason it just stopped emulating properly. Big splotch of pixels randomly appears on the bottom half of the screen, and I'm a little wary of using any emulators right now since my last time playing gave me a bluescreen.

So right now, if I want to play TS:FP, I have to... find an Xbox iso online that won't fail mid download, open my computer to reconnect my CD drive, go out and buy blank DVDs, burn the game and then dig out my old modded Xbox. So I'd have to play it with an old controller with eroded control sticks that cut into my thumbs and play at 360p.

I like the game, but I'll have to be REALLY bored to go through the trouble.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 16, 2015, 09:05:52 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 16, 2015, 08:52:44 PM

Mah nigga

Your nigga no longer, I'm afraid. For some reason it just stopped emulating properly. Big splotch of pixels randomly appears on the bottom half of the screen, and I'm a little wary of using any emulators right now since my last time playing gave me a bluescreen.

So right now, if I want to play TS:FP, I have to... find an Xbox iso online that won't fail mid download, open my computer to reconnect my CD drive, go out and buy blank DVDs, burn the game and then dig out my old modded Xbox. So I'd have to play it with an old controller with eroded control sticks that cut into my thumbs and play at 360p.

I like the game, but I'll have to be REALLY bored to go through the trouble.

Pfft you still mah nigga

Also you could just get a PS2. They're dirt cheap on Ebay

Sabby

Sabby

Pfft, I'd cut my thumbs on those bare metal control sticks before I play a shooter with a Sony controller.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 16, 2015, 09:18:22 PM
Pfft, I'd cut my thumbs on those bare metal control sticks before I play a shooter with a Sony controller.

lol

First Blood

First Blood

Been raping Noobs in Advanced Warfare.

Me: Spielberg

Noobs: Indiana Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4W0LbIvW0

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 16, 2015, 09:18:22 PM

PS4 controller > Xbox 360 controller > All others.

Sabby

Sabby

Yeah, that controller design from 1994 sure is timeless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed