Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,726 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Gears of War Judgement.

Heard a lot of bad things about this, but I saw it going so cheap recently figured I'd check to see what the damage is.

Campaign was ok, some bits like the D-day beach landing and defence were really good. Karn was a bad boss though, complete pushover compared to RAAM and Myrrah. Good soundtrack too.

Overrun is a nice idea but the execution could've been better, maulers and the booshka are too abusable. Still I wouldn't mind seeing it in the next gears.

I can't understand why they changed a lot of the controls and only two weapons was a terrible idea, melee is also hilariously broken and what nutcase thought giving the sawed off two shells was a good idea.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 09, 2014, 10:53:26 AM

GTA Pics.

Spoiler

[close]

I was always wondering - do you have a ranch irl? Your screens always feature a guy with cowboy hat or horse (I don't mean the MLP stuff), etc. Its ok ofc, nothing wrong in that, its your thing. I was just curious  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Some more Diablo 2: LoD

Baal was a cakewalk. I had a harder time with his minions.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 3

Heather is the best. <3 <3

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 10, 2014, 12:52:38 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 09, 2014, 10:53:26 AM

GTA Pics.

Spoiler

[close]

I was always wondering - do you have a ranch irl? Your screens always feature a guy with cowboy hat or horse (I don't mean the MLP stuff), etc. Its ok ofc, nothing wrong in that, its your thing. I was just curious  :laugh:

No I don't have a ranch, but I do wear a black cowboy hat in real life, for years now. I like it, and other people can't imagine me without it, it suits me and it's become a part of my identity even. As for horses I could give you a long story that starts all the way back in my early childhood, but in a nutshell I like horses in general, typical favourite animal stuff, it ties with dogs. I didn't like the old MLP stuff or anything like that, still don't.  :laugh: It's the new show that started in 2010 I got into.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo II

Struck down Baal with righteous fury.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Aliens Vs Predator (2010)

I found this just sitting there in a closet, so I popped it into my PS3 out of curiosity...

It's ridiculous how much this shits on ACM...holy f**k, I'd go as far as to say it's f**king embarrassing even.

Keg

Keg

Which in itself is ridiculous because at the time everyone was so disappointed in how bad that game turned out. In hindsight it seems half decent.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Not the greatest game, but I never saw it as bad either. There were certainly some fun game nights on that game.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Doom.

That first level on nightmare  :laugh:, so many guys. Just sped through the shortcut and didn't stop for anything.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 12, 2014, 10:34:18 AM
Not the greatest game, but I never saw it as bad either. There were certainly some fun game nights on that game.

Basically this.

I never really thought it was terrible, just really average in an ocean of better FPS's and just games in general coming out, or out at the time.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Final chapter of The Wolf Among Us

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Shadow of the Colossus HD

Now this is a f**king video game. We need more shit like this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 3

It's official: God is a pussy. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

On NG+++ and about to go after the Four Kings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed