Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,062 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Replaying Halo 4....fell asleep on one mission and now I'm beginning to realize how hard 343 is trying to push the Forerunner weapons down my throat. Come on 343, just give me an assault rifle with 600 rounds like in Halo 1 and I'll be happy, not these things.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'm currently playing some mods for Half-Life , Warcraft III , Star Wars Battlefront II and Wall-E (reminds me of Portal but I can't compare Portal to this).

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Painkiller

Pay Day 2

Me and my crew are the worst robbers in the world. For some reason my character is really suspicious {no f**king clue why} and we keep getting made when I just walk around. We always end up having to gun down 9000 cops to make our escape.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Maybe your weapon concealment level is too low. Even if you have no armor (just a suit) if your weapon is too low concealment level you may get detected INSTANTLY!

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Bought the Unreal pack on Steam yesterday. I've been killing sons a britches on Unreal Tournament 2004 as Lilith/Booster.

"No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering!"

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft

Halo 4

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on May 30, 2014, 04:00:29 PM
Maybe your weapon concealment level is too low. Even if you have no armor (just a suit) if your weapon is too low concealment level you may get detected INSTANTLY!

It may be. Being a complete noob at the game makes it difficult for me to figure out how to fix that though.

@Runner: I always liked playing as Romulus

WinterActual

WinterActual

It depends what you like or how you want to play with your team. You go either stealth or the "traditional" way. Later on, you can afford multiple weapons for each style or even mission but during the noob levels you should stick to one play style. You will always find people for both styles. You will notice that some missions are better done in stealth but others are easier and faster to do loud and hard.

Your concealment level depends on what armor you wear and what mods your weapon have installed. My advise is not to try to balance the weapons because you will ruin it for the harder diffs. You either go full dmg dealer or go with high concealment weapon - usually with low dmg. As I said, in the mid-late game you will have weapon for every occasion.

What char build you are planning to do?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Trying out Technician. I like it so far, though admittedly I don't have much for it. I'm thinking of packing an AK instead of the base rifle. And it doesn't really matter what we plan on, stealth flies out the window real fast and we end up gunning down a shitload of people anyways.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spec Ops: The Line

Finished the game last night. One of the best narrative games I've played in quite some time. A worthy adaptation of Conrad's masterpiece.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 01, 2014, 12:30:29 AM
Spec Ops: The Line

Finished the game last night. One of the best narrative games I've played in quite some time. A worthy adaptation of Conrad's masterpiece.

What ending did you get?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The countdown finished.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Not The Forest.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm kinda bored tonight, and I think I need a break from Minecraft because I've done so much work in that game.

GTA Online maybe but it's more fun with friends and they've been quiet on the game night front lately, and I'm not in the mood for BF4. Maybe a new game of Skyrim if I can get my role playing imagination up and running.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 01, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
Trying out Technician. I like it so far, though admittedly I don't have much for it. I'm thinking of packing an AK instead of the base rifle. And it doesn't really matter what we plan on, stealth flies out the window real fast and we end up gunning down a shitload of people anyways.
Yes the AK is the logical choice  :laugh: (as always) but go for the SECOND AK, the 7,62 version. The first one, thats after the initial M4 is NOT WORTH IT!!

The Tech is good but the sentries are not that useful imo. Very often one shield will show up and the sentry will waste all its ammo on it doing nothing /facepalm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed