Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,169 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 22, 2013, 12:07:49 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 22, 2013, 01:37:09 AM
The game is a masterpiece by itself, but adding mods to it just elevates it to a whole other level.
Which reminds me - I will never go back to the vanilla Skyrim. It SUCKS!
Meh, I'm content with vanilla.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just finished The Last of Us...man what a game.

Had no idea Nolan North played the roll of David, that man is one talented motherf**ker. Going to go download the OST onto my phone now.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Vakarian on Jul 23, 2013, 12:14:16 AM

Had no idea Nolan North played the roll of David, that man is one talented motherf**ker. Going to go download the OST onto my phone now.

NOLAN NORTH IS IN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 23, 2013, 01:17:05 AM

He's even in freaking Portal 2.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 23, 2013, 01:29:52 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 23, 2013, 01:17:05 AM

He's even in freaking Portal 2.

I remember that! My friend was like "IS THAT NOLAN NORTH?". And I was like "f**kING f**k IT IS!".

Keg

Keg

MGS: Peace Walker.

Clocked 40 hours so far and I still havent built my Metal Gear Zeke yet. Much much better on the PS3 than on the PSP with only one analogue stick. Only problem is it gets quite repetitive having to replay endless mech, tank, helicopter battles etc and without replaying certain extra ops over and over its also hard to level up your various staff teams. Probably be much easier and fadter playing co-op I suppose.

Anyway once ive done it once, I dont think ill do it again. Just selecting the story missions and breezing through those with all my new gear shouldnt take any longer than the other MGS games next time I play.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 22, 2013, 12:07:49 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 22, 2013, 01:37:09 AM
The game is a masterpiece by itself, but adding mods to it just elevates it to a whole other level.
Which reminds me - I will never go back to the vanilla Skyrim. It SUCKS!

I think if a person plays a modded version of any game, it's hard to go back to the original, regardless of suck or not. I sure as heck am not going back to vanilla DOOM after all the mods I've played with.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finished Lonesome Road in NV.

Stopped the nukes and let Ulysses live, shame about ED-E though.

Playing through the Metro:LL dlc now.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Just messing around grinding for monster parts (need dat Azure Los armor).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Bioshock Infinite... again. I have ten dollars on my PSN account saving itself for the DLC release.

Keg

Keg

When is it being released? Any news. I bought the season pass months ago. Not bothered its taking a while. At least we know its being developed after the game as a bonus and not alongside it, to squeeze extra cash out of us.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Keg on Jul 23, 2013, 07:53:30 PM
When is it being released? Any news. I bought the season pass months ago. Not bothered its taking a while. At least we know its being developed after the game as a bonus and not alongside it, to squeeze extra cash out of us.

No idea. It's supposed to be "announced" this month, last I heard.

Trunks

Trunks

NCAA 13 and Dynasty Warriors 8  ;D.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Trunks on Jul 24, 2013, 12:14:33 AM
NCAA 13 and Dynasty Warriors 8  ;D.
ewwwwww

Vakarian

Vakarian

X-Com: Enemy Unknown

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed