Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,693 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omg, what happened in your playthrough of Virmire? Who died?!

Oh, and I got this today:

Keg

Keg

Kaiden. Hes just one of those characters that just doesnt interest me in the slightest. He was just your standard generic human. At least with Ashley theres the option of a romance and i like arguing with her over her harsh opinions. I reckon shes a filthy bitch haha.

Plus Id sent Kaiden with the Salarian and Ashley was with the bomb so it made more sense to go save the person with the bomb, being the point of the mission and all.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jan 03, 2013, 05:55:44 PM
Kaiden. Hes just one of those characters that just doesnt interest me in the slightest. He was just your standard generic human. At least with Ashley theres the option of a romance and i like arguing with her over her harsh opinions. I reckon shes a filthy bitch haha.

Plus Id sent Kaiden with the Salarian and Ashley was with the bomb so it made more sense to go save the person with the bomb, being the point of the mission and all.

Yeah I understand. I too decided on who was at the bomb. I sent Kaidan over to the bomb, and Ashley was with the other squad mainly because she felt like she had more leadership material, and was a Soldier to the end no matter what. So Kaidan lived, but I liked Kaidan. He was a bro and he stuck with me and Garrus until the end of the game. And the fact that I hated Ashley's character didn't factor in to my decision making, I was actually shitting bricks when it came to decide who to go save. In the end the mission took priority, and Ashley felt the same way, it really was a f**king emotional decision.

And what about Wrex, did you manage to shake off his anger, or did the other thing happen?

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

I just finished FarCry 3, I must say a very fun game but way to easy while also to short.  I got the Platinum Trophy in a little over 26hrs of playing time which that includes about 6 plus hours of online play.  I rate it 8/10.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 03, 2013, 06:00:00 PM

Yeah I understand. I too decided on who was at the bomb. I sent Kaidan over to the bomb, and Ashley was with the other squad mainly because she felt like she had more leadership material, and was a Soldier to the end no matter what. So Kaidan lived, but I liked Kaidan. He was a bro and he stuck with me and Garrus until the end of the game. And the fact that I hated Ashley's character didn't factor in to my decision making, I was actually shitting bricks when it came to decide who to go save. In the end the mission took priority, and Ashley felt the same way, it really was a f**king emotional decision.

And what about Wrex, did you manage to shake off his anger, or did the other thing happen?

Other thing?
Spoiler
I presume if youre not careful he will actually fire on you and you have to kill him?
[close]
No that didnt happen thankfully and I actually ended up taking him with me (thinking there'd be a chance to grab the Genophage cure for him but there wasnt).

EDIT: Captain Anderson just punched Ambassador Udina square in the jaw. GET IN THERE KEITH DAVID LAD!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jan 03, 2013, 06:36:49 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 03, 2013, 06:00:00 PM

Other thing?
Spoiler
I presume if youre not careful he will actually fire on you and you have to kill him?
[close]
No that didnt happen thankfully and I actually ended up taking him with me (thinking there'd be a chance to grab the Genophage cure for him but there wasnt).

EDIT: Captain Anderson just punched Ambassador Udina square in the jaw. GET IN THERE KEITH DAVID LAD!

Omg, playing it live!

Yeah, thank the badasses that Wrex went with you to kick some ass. The dude has that old Wrex dialog for the rest of the games, humor and badass rolled into one, f**king love that.

Edit

I am gonna play Dishonored right now, and hopefully lose my shit.

Keg

Keg

Just finished it. Wow I wasnt expecting the ending to be that good. One of the best endings to a game ive played. Joker leading the fleet and saving the council was absolutely superb and then the destructiono of Sovereign was absolutely superb.

I basically played the entire game on the side of Paragon as much as I could so I dont think anybody died that wasnt supposed to and the council still lives. I chose Captain Anderson to be on the council. No way I was putting Udina on there, the bell end.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jan 03, 2013, 08:33:57 PM
Just finished it. Wow I wasnt expecting the ending to be that good. One of the best endings to a game ive played. Joker leading the fleet and saving the council was absolutely superb and then the destructiono of Sovereign was absolutely superb.

I basically played the entire game on the side of Paragon as much as I could so I dont think anybody died that wasnt supposed to and the council still lives. I chose Captain Anderson to be on the council. No way I was putting Udina on there, the bell end.

Yeah, I went as paragon as possible as well. In my case I let the council die because I couldn't risk Joker and The Fleet to waste time in allowing to save them since it would have caused more deaths. Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. And Anderson definitely was picked, freaking Udina was such a prick and a diplomatic douche throughout that whole game.

Keg

Keg

Somehow I just knew that saving the council wouldnt have any bad side effects. Simply because the choice to do so was in the location where all the other "good" choices had been. And to my surprise I was right, right after they rescued the council, they went on to attack Sovereign and destroy it anyway. Infact it looked like they would have had to destroy those ships anyway to get to sovereign so in hindsight not saving them seems pointless now.

What happens in Mass Effect 2 if there is no council? Obviously in my playthrough there will be.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jan 03, 2013, 09:08:19 PM
Somehow I just knew that saving the council wouldnt have any bad side effects. Simply because the choice to do so was in the location where all the other "good" choices had been. And to my surprise I was right, right after they rescued the council, they went on to attack Sovereign and destroy it anyway. Infact it looked like they would have had to destroy those ships anyway to get to sovereign so in hindsight not saving them seems pointless now.

What happens in Mass Effect 2 if there is no council? Obviously in my playthrough there will be.

More or less the same thing happens if you have the council or not. You'll see what I mean when you play ME2.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

fry1236

fry1236

I feel like playing darksiders and dishonored now.

Nearly finished Ac3 on full sync. Everything I have done has been full sync.....Even if it takes 1 billion times to do the same quest.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

I finally gathered the motivation to continue forward on Solsteim and I defeated Miraak. I also did everything in Raven Rock and Skaal Village.

I, "Richard Iron-Shield", am now level 43. I am loving my legendary Nordic heavy armour and Stalhrim light shield as well as the Nordic sword, axe, bow, over 200 Nordic arrows, and dagger. One handed is 100, blocking at 96, heavy armour at 90, smithing at 88, archery and sneak in the 70's. I'm close to putting a strong resist magic enchantment on my Stalhrim shield.

In my hunt for Dragon Priest masks I've realized that my second last one is only obtainable through the College of Winterhold. I have no plans of being future Arch-mage so I'm in a bit of a situation. I'm a warrior/adventurer/bounty hunter, not Mickey Mouse. The only thing magical about me is that have many different healing books on my book shelf cause I can.

Everyone is saying you can marry Morwen... I call bullshit. I did her a favor and everyone in the village a favor and I wear the amulet of Mara and she still isn't marriage material. I give up, I have shit to kill.

I've been using a follower for the first time, a Khajiit who seems like a nice guy, I got him his Moon amulet.

Terx2

Terx2

Just grab the mask and staff of magnus and don't turn in the quest. Only problem with that is winterhold will still be attacked by magical anomolyies and you won't be able to enter the college unless you use the staff.

The elder scrolls IV oblivion

Trying to collect as many daderic artfacts I can before starting the main quest.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Screw the anomalies, there be Thalmor scum. If I stay out he will forever be dormant, but if I go along with my pursuit for the masks then I will be obliged to kill the bad guy. But then I become Arch-mage in the process, why was I not given the option to say "NO"?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed