Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,923 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Keg on May 02, 2011, 03:07:41 PM
Ive become numb to Dead Space after playing both games at least 4 times. But I have to admit the first time I played them I was shitting myself in places. I played Dead Space 2 alone, in the pitch dark with headphones on and the volume right up and at times I really was edy as f**k. Even when I'd been playing the game for hours and hours suddenly some area would creep me the f**k out and have me really panicking. Especially those horrible ones that hide and pop their heads out, making Raptor like squeals and then suddenly darting out from f**king nowhere.

But now that ive played it a few times it doesnt have that effect on me anymore. It did the first time thats for sure. Going into the bathrooms and hearing the whispering start in the first game still creeps me out though.

For the Xbox they have an achievement ironically named Clever Girls, for surviving your first encounter with them.  :laugh:

The part that really had me shaking in my boots is when you (Isaac) have to go back into the Ishimura.

Quote from: Ghostface on May 03, 2011, 02:18:11 AM
I picked up Dead Space 2 last night, but is it worth getting the first one or just jump straight into 2?

Also anyone up for some Portal 2 Co-op on 360?

The first game is brilliant and worth playing - but Dead Space 2 features a Previously on Dead Space video to get you caught up on the game's events.

Keg

Keg

Yeah that had that trophy for PS3 too. It sure raised a smile when I saw it. Nice reference. Theyre easily the best enemies from both games. If youre playing on easier difficulties you lose the sense of panic. On harder difficulties any area with them becomes nerve shredding. If you panic and start running around one of them will jump out from nowhere and knock your ass down.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on May 02, 2011, 01:06:56 PM
There was a patch for PS2 emulators for PS3's that had backwards compatibility but there has never ever been a full emulator available for download on the store for PS3's without it. There never has.

You might be thinking of this

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/778120?start=0&tstart=0

Ah yes, that's the one. Hm, Sony might release one, one day. It would serve them well.

Keg

Keg

As long as theyre still producing and selling PS2 consoles I dont think they will. I hope they do one day. I havnt got many games for my PS2 anymore but the ones I do have I love but having to keep another console for a handful of games is a bit irritating. Bit rich considering I also have a Gamecube and the only game I have for it (and its the reason I picked one up) is Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. And yes two of the four games I own on PS2 are MGS2 and MGS3.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Pokemon White Version.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 04, 2011, 02:48:40 PM
Pokemon White Version.

Lol I got Pokemon Black  ;D. I'm currently playing Predators on my Ipod touch.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: First Blood on May 03, 2011, 02:36:58 PM
The first game is brilliant and worth playing - but Dead Space 2 features a Previously on Dead Space video to get you caught up on the game's events.

Sweet, thanks bro

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

After playing the gears of war 3 beta kinda got the bug so I picked up the gears of war triple pack. Its got gears 1 and 2 and that dark fronts (I think its called) DLC, forgot how kickass the first 2 are cant wait for gears 3.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

what's your gamertag? We should play Gear 3 and shit :3

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Working my way through the ladder in Mortal Kombat

i finished story mode in MK, bought half the krypt, and i'm over halfway through the challenge ladder! they are starting to get tougher.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 06, 2011, 11:23:22 AM
i finished story mode in MK, bought half the krypt, and i'm over halfway through the challenge ladder! they are starting to get tougher.

Yeh im up to about the 180 mark. It's starting to get a little more challenging now. Some of them are great though!

i got stuck on one where you are cyrax and you have to fight kano noob and cyber sub zero with only one bar of health, one time i almost killed sub-zero, but he got me, most of my tries i can't even get past noob!

anyway cos i got stuck, i just went to the fatality training and did one of everyone's fatalities. i thought it was funny how they used the Joker's MKvsDCU fatality for Shang Tsung,

Keg

Keg

God Of War: Chains of Olympus

Let the GOW marathon commence!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Borderlands

Halo: Reach

Tron: Evolution

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed