Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,699 times)

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Keg on May 01, 2011, 11:54:31 AM
I kept my PS2 as well when PS3 werent backwards compatible. The very early ones where (80gb) but they sold out fast. Its almost knackered actually. You have to keep a heavy book on the top of the console to make it work, otherwise it doesnt read the disc. I think I might pick up a new PS2. I wouldnt know what to do if I couldnt play MGS2 and MGS3.

I have one of those big clunky 80GB playstations. Its great!! Can play all my PS games on it.

almost finished story mode n Mortal Kombat
Spoiler
(stuck on the second wave of zombies as raiden)
[close]
and up to challenge 77 on the tower.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Finished off Portal 2 now gone back to complete combat tower in MK. I wouldn't mind doing the Portal 2 Co-op mode. I played a few levels at a mates and it was a lot of fun!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3-Tri online getting drunk and killing stuff :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I kept my PS2 as well when PS3 werent backwards compatible. The very early ones where (80gb) but they sold out fast. Its almost knackered actually. You have to keep a heavy book on the top of the console to make it work, otherwise it doesnt read the disc. I think I might pick up a new PS2. I wouldnt know what to do if I couldnt play MGS2 and MGS3.

I'm guessing the software emulation on the PS Store is no good?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Just finished The Ballad of Gay Tony. Holy shit, the last few missions were f**king intense. God, I love this game.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2011, 11:33:38 PM

I'm guessing the software emulation on the PS Store is no good?

There isnt a software emulation on PS Store that allows PS2 games to work on PS3.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yes there is. Look for it. Unless it's been taken down.

Keg

Keg

There was a patch for PS2 emulators for PS3's that had backwards compatibility but there has never ever been a full emulator available for download on the store for PS3's without it. There never has.

You might be thinking of this

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/778120?start=0&tstart=0

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 30, 2011, 12:37:51 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 30, 2011, 03:17:57 AM
Dead Space 2

I caved and picked this up instead of Alan Wake.

But this game has been fantastic so far. What I am really impressed with – is the varity of environments. The Sprawl feels so creepy and mysterious. They did a damn good job with those environments.

Also it's nice to see a mythology and franchise develop with Dead Space – Dead Space 2 and the two animated films. The whole Marker mythology fascinates me.

I've really enjoyed every 'piss-my-pants' inducing moment so far.

Glad to see you're enjoying it First Blood it really is a fantastic pant pissing game :laugh:

I really liked the game but it didn't scare me at all. I was kind of disappoint.

Keg

Keg

Ive become numb to Dead Space after playing both games at least 4 times. But I have to admit the first time I played them I was shitting myself in places. I played Dead Space 2 alone, in the pitch dark with headphones on and the volume right up and at times I really was edy as f**k. Even when I'd been playing the game for hours and hours suddenly some area would creep me the f**k out and have me really panicking. Especially those horrible ones that hide and pop their heads out, making Raptor like squeals and then suddenly darting out from f**king nowhere.

But now that ive played it a few times it doesnt have that effect on me anymore. It did the first time thats for sure. Going into the bathrooms and hearing the whispering start in the first game still creeps me out though.

Nope

Nope

Portal 2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Im suprised how well the source engine has aged.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I picked up Dead Space 2 last night, but is it worth getting the first one or just jump straight into 2?

Also anyone up for some Portal 2 Co-op on 360?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Playing Mass Effect 2 again. Goddamn, I love the lighting in this game. Moody and atmospheric. It's like a film-noir movie.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Ghostface on May 03, 2011, 02:18:11 AM
I picked up Dead Space 2 last night, but is it worth getting the first one or just jump straight into 2?

Also anyone up for some Portal 2 Co-op on 360?

You'll more than likely be completely lost jumping straight into the sequel and Dead Space is a fantastic game that you can pick up dirt cheap anyway so yes get the first one if you can spare £10.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed