aaaaaaa pissed off!!!!

Started by MartyPredator, Jan 23, 2008, 02:46:14 PM

Author
aaaaaaa pissed off!!!! (Read 1,184 times)

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

im going to a gig tonight
Madina Lake....so excited great band
then there is Fightstar...ok band sticks to the atmosphere main thing and same style
then another start up band just so thats ok
but then there is this shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE2e2Gf8NAk&feature=related
i will give them credit for being ok and they not overal bad...but his voice
aaaaaaaa i think im going to go insane....
but the worse bit
they headlining the gig
ragn....they dont stick to the same atmosphere....thats just destroy a great gig
aaaaaaaaaa
thank god this Northern Ireland shot them and get away with it
well im not act
but aaaaaaa they annoying

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Newsflash;

If they're the headliners then they set the atmosphere, not the support band.  Also if they're headlining then they're playing last.  Just f**king leave the gig before they come on, genius.

ALSO:  How you can criticise the vocals for Coheed and Cambria is beyond me when Madina Lake have the most generic, uninspired vocals I have heard in a long time.  In addition, considering the "atmosphere" that Madina Lake and Fightstar set, not sticking to it would be a GOOD thing.

maledoro

maledoro

ALSO: Shouldn't this be in the Music section?

MrLee

MrLee

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 23, 2008, 05:00:06 PM
Newsflash;

If they're the headliners then they set the atmosphere, not the support band.  Also if they're headlining then they're playing last.  Just f**king leave the gig before they come on, genius.

ALSO:  How you can criticise the vocals for Coheed and Cambria is beyond me when Madina Lake have the most generic, uninspired vocals I have heard in a long time.  In addition, considering the "atmosphere" that Madina Lake and Fightstar set, not sticking to it would be a GOOD thing.

plus madina lake and fightstar suck ass, thats all it boils down to really LOL

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Coheed and Cambria
was playing last and I did leave!!
I said i think i was going to go insane becasue of his voice....he sounds like a girl.
And Madina Lake just dont have inspired vocals for you thats all...i think they are very good!

And Madina Lake dont suck ass
They rule!!!!
Just cause you dont think they are good doesnt mean it true!
I think they are amazing thats all that matters!

As for the Atmosphere....its the start up bands,the bands before the last one that set the atmosphere....eg Madina Lake and Fightstar are all great rock/emo and then C&C arent as good
loads of people left before them came on.....Half the people their left after Madina Lake

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed