60~70
7 (16.7%)
50~60
1 (2.4%)
~50
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Review Score prediction (Read 4,487 times)

demonbane

demonbane

What's your personal prediction on review score? I think at least it will score better than CM. Hopefully.
At best i will be around 80 due to longevity.

WinterActual

WinterActual

60-70

PsyKore

PsyKore

I think around 70-80. It'll probably get even higher marks by some because it'll seem Godly over A:CM and people will be excited about it. This is of course assuming the game will be halfway decent and makes a good first impression.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Long time since I posted, so I will finally end the streak.

I think CA knows that if they deliver a 4/5 type game, they will win the support of fans and maybe future titles. I think from what we've see so far, it has promise.

I just want something that's a C+ - B+ game. I blame Gearbox and Rebellion, and Sega, for making me have low expectations.

This series needs to be in the hands of a real developer.

Aceburster

Aceburster

89%
I dunno if it will deserve that score but the way critics are, theyll probably just gush just to spite A:CMs reception.  They should throw CA a bone for trying something interesting n different with the series at least. Then again im not sure how many people actually like the idea of Sega making money so who knows.

newbeing

newbeing

Obviously hope for the best, but considering how previous titles have turned out I'm hovering over the 70-80% range. Might improve as we see more previews.

szkoki

szkoki

looks so far a 100% game, tho the repetative gameplay and lack of storytelling, weak characarcters could make it to be between 70-90

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 25, 2014, 12:58:21 AM
looks so far a 100% game, tho the repetative gameplay and lack of storytelling, weak characarcters could make it to be between 70-90

LOLWUT?

How do you know there will be a lack of storytelling, or weak characters?

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 25, 2014, 03:03:41 PM

LOLWUT?

i thought my english is the worst here

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm predicting an average rating of 106%

demonbane

demonbane

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 26, 2014, 09:45:38 PM
I'm predicting an average rating of 106%
This fails even on sarcastic mark. Try harder.

RobThom

RobThom

Did you hear what another all graphics no style reboot did to Thief?

I'm seeing 70's,
because there wouldn't be an industry without it.

Actual worth a p!ss?
Low teens.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

I hope it recieves a perfect score but the likely chance of that happen is few and far between. I think it get a few knocks down for a few minor things but overall it should receive a 70-80 in my opinion so far.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2014, 06:16:17 PM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 25, 2014, 03:03:41 PM

LOLWUT?

LOL, clown. There is nothing incomprehensible about my question. And "LOLWUT" is internet slang.

i thought my english is the worst here

Jango1201

Jango1201

I'm saying 60-70% at the moment. Game looks like an absolute nerdgasm but so did AVP and A:CM. I'm being very cautious about this game but I give credit to CA for going an a direction long forgotten in the Alien franchise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed