Sega Looking for New Developer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 17, 2009, 10:43:52 PM

Author
Sega Looking for New Developer (Read 11,556 times)

Ash 937

Ash 937

Thank you Sega.  I hope you find a new developer soon.   :)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

For all that thought the predator reboot wouldv  be bad. www.joblow.com/pride-and-predator   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

I somehow doubt it.

dave1978

dave1978

Exactly what i have been saying all along!   Gearbox wernt, arnt and never will be up to the task!   They take twice as long as any other developer to release a game!  just look at the Brothers in Arms hells Highway debacle.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

That game took forever to come out....and it ended up being trash!

tvp

tvp

u guys need to calm down and stop bitching i hate coming on here and viewing all these pussy-fied comments like "That game took forever to come out....and it ended up being trash!"  or..."No, not f**k them. If they think it's crap, then I appreciate them not giving it to the public." and.."This is bullshit. I don't care anymore as n3m0 said this is like a sad and disgusting AVP soupe opera ...see you next weekend on Aliens Franchise curse of an endless tragedy "  seeing this crap makes me wanna punch somebody in the face. if ur pissed who cares take it out on the source not in the comments..btw get a life

Commander Griker

Thank you Sega

Slugga

Slugga

true what tvp says...  bitching on here dosnt do any good! unless it makes you feel better ahahah....  anyway, such a shame its being proponed...the way sega is going seems very downhill....theyre games get worse and worse, they get a chance like A:CM and they seem to be failing to see the opportunity....

Martin

Martin

This is like making Mercs 2, i hope aliens at the end will be better.

BlahBlaBlah

BlahBlaBlah

Who cares if you're pissed cause of other's opinions. Punch yourself in the face or dont read it.

Griffith

Griffith

@tvp   maybe you are one of those guys who enjoyed Alien: Resurrection and AvP-R storyline and ended up with a greaaat smile..and yes bitching around makes me feel better because I know that I'm not the only one pissed off about a game that should be the greatest game of all.  You don't like it?.Don't read it

Space Disc Jockey

Damn, that sucks. The early screenshots looked incredible...I guess they cant match the gameplay to the graphics, or maybe those graphics we saw were just pre-rendered/concepts...anyway, if Sega is looking for a new dev, I'd suggest Starbreeze AB, or Monolith, for sure. Starbreeeze makes the Chronicles of Riddick games. Man, I hope they don't cancel this game. I've been waiting for an Alien game like this for a loooong time = (

RÆIN General

Finally Sega is seeing the light and will trash Gearbox for another developer.   :)  

Spoon

Spoon

funny how every news about the aliens franchise is just going to hell.     Nothing is promising at all.  What a shame. Aliens on blueray..  blueray is dead technology, more sad news.

JayHy17

JayHy17

You guys, this is a good thing. Do you want a junk game or a good game? Sega is doing the right thing. Cuz Gearbox dosnt push out good games we all know that from Brothers in Arms.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed