660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 461,559 times)

Brooklyn First Team

Brooklyn First Team

Predator. Don't get me wrong, I love Alien as well...but to me, there's always been so much untapped potential with the Predator franchise.

Throw a Yautja into a Western, Victorian England, WW2, etc.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Alien, specially cuz Predator likely wouldn't have made it this far were it not for it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Brooklyn First Team on Aug 02, 2022, 01:22:28 AMPredator. Don't get me wrong, I love Alien as well...but to me, there's always been so much untapped potential with the Predator franchise.

Throw a Yautja into a Western, Victorian England, WW2, etc.

There's a lot of flexibility within the Predator franchise that I hope Prey is just the start of being tapped in to for live action.

Huntsman

Huntsman

I started out as a pure Predator fan. Over the years my appreciation for Xenomorphs has grown to the point they're equal or possibly slightly ahead.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I admit the Xenomorph is the more unique design, even if its elongated skull/head is inspired from Mayan skulls and Pharaoh crowns.

The Yautja, save for the mandibles and face seems less alien, kinda like how Twi'leks and Rodians in SW seem less alien because their torso, arms, legs and etc are human in shape.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 16, 2022, 01:28:32 AMI admit the Xenomorph is the more unique design, even if its elongated skull/head is inspired from Mayan skulls and Pharaoh crowns.
It's a penis.

I'm not even joking. It's a giant penis.

Kradan

Kradan

We are all phalos worshippers here

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: SiL on Aug 18, 2022, 05:43:21 AM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 16, 2022, 01:28:32 AMI admit the Xenomorph is the more unique design, even if its elongated skull/head is inspired from Mayan skulls and Pharaoh crowns.
It's a penis.

What's the Yautja face then?

SiL

SiL

Honestly look at the back of your own throat and you'll realise it's not what Harrigan says it is.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

ALL HAIL THE BEEF TRUNCHEON.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: SiL on Aug 18, 2022, 05:43:21 AM
It's a penis.

SiL

SiL

Are you not familiar with the other work of HR Giger?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Kradan

Kradan

Wweyland

Wweyland

I started out as a pure Alien fan decades ago but lately have been more heavily leaning towards Predator to my own surprise as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed