Concept art of new Hyperdyne Human Soldiers on ArtStation

Started by RidgeTop, Aug 28, 2023, 03:21:16 PM

Author
Concept art of new Hyperdyne Human Soldiers on ArtStation (Read 3,756 times)

RidgeTop

Just noticed some new concept art for Aliens: Fireteam Elite on ArtStation by Bryan Flynn. These are Hyperdyne human mercenary characters which have not appeared in the game (yet!). These would be the first human enemies in the game. The arrival of the Hyperdyne faction is teased at the end of the main campaign.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oby24m

Check out Flynn's ArtStation for more.

BlueMarsalis79

Interesting mixture of Halo Reach and Cyberpunk 2077.

Fire n Stone

Oh this is really cool! I wonder what sort of potential campaign would introduce human enemies into the game. The colors and overall aesthetics fit nicely and remind me of the elite versions of the armor you get as you rank up

Mr.Turok

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 28, 2023, 03:21:16 PMJust noticed some new concept art for Aliens: Fireteam Elite on ArtStation by Bryan Flynn. These are Hyperdyne human mercenary characters which have not appeared in the game (yet!).

Yet??? Reveal your secrets!

RidgeTop

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 29, 2023, 01:08:25 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 28, 2023, 03:21:16 PMJust noticed some new concept art for Aliens: Fireteam Elite on ArtStation by Bryan Flynn. These are Hyperdyne human mercenary characters which have not appeared in the game (yet!).

Yet??? Reveal your secrets!

I don't have any secrets on this one, just being hopeful.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 29, 2023, 04:25:49 AMI don't have any secrets on this one, just being hopeful.

Awww man.

It's a welcoming idea of having a new campaign and a few more changes/additions before just letting the game go. The Hyperdine Assault or something like that. And seeing how these designs look like power armor, it would really bring in some new lore for Hyperdine and the overall world. Let's just hope for good things.

Wweyland

New Campaign! There just has to be one more.

Thatguy2068

I would take an idea for a Edgy armor designs to be in the Alien Franchise's

Mr.Turok

Wasn't it said that the civilian cities of the Alien universe is basically Blade Runner aesthetic? Which would go in line with the look of the designs.

Also, please again, have a total of three campaigns and three marine outfit designs. We got the Colonial Marines and WY mercenaries outfits right? Makes sense we should get Hyperdine mercenary outfits too.

Wweyland

Perhaps a level on the USS Endeavour? Hyperdyne boards the ship.

Corporal Hicks

I'd still like to see more of the Endeavour or Pala Station on the surface. Waiting so long for this new content.  :'(

Thatguy2068

Actually would love to see and synthetic soldier with this design (the left one)

And it's just not a armor, it's actually how they look like.

Wweyland

Yeah looks somewhat scary, especially in dark corridors.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 13, 2023, 03:53:53 AMActually would love to see and synthetic soldier with this design (the left one)
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/065/205/606/large/bryan-flynn-soldier-female-v2.jpg?1689781691And it's just not a armor, it's actually how they look like.
I'd guess its just the concept's focus on the design with the color just to differentiate the main forms of the design, but the eyes almost looks like it had cybernetic implants. Would be cool to see how Hyperdine focus on cybernetic implantations on their military logistics as it would add to a whole more overall area of thinking between the three fractions. 

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Sep 14, 2023, 05:24:14 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 13, 2023, 03:53:53 AMActually would love to see and synthetic soldier with this design (the left one)
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/065/205/606/large/bryan-flynn-soldier-female-v2.jpg?1689781691And it's just not a armor, it's actually how they look like.
I'd guess its just the concept's focus on the design with the color just to differentiate the main forms of the design, but the eyes almost looks like it had cybernetic implants. Would be cool to see how Hyperdine focus on cybernetic implantations on their military logistics as it would add to a whole more overall area of thinking between the three fractions. 
I feel like this design would fit better as combat synthetics but your idea ain't bad, it would be interesting if that was explored within the universe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed