Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,245 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Okay, this isn't so curious, in fact it came to mind because of my brother, but I was looking for something in my drawer in the bed (I have a Captain's bed) and he's looking at me like "Wut?", it was because I have all all my medals, badges ribbons, awards and such in my drawer rather than on one of the selves where I can easily put it all.

Why look at me like "Wut?", is it not 'normal' or something?

r888

r888

I hate spiders

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 23, 2012, 09:06:06 PM
Well, if you want to become a monster suit actor, that's good to start with. :P I sometimes exercise similarly too.

Omega, are you interested in doing special effects/creature effects as a career? Your fascination with various monsters, and this post, seem to make me think that its something you would really enjoy (and most likely something you've most likely considered at one point or another).

MudButt

MudButt

I love Jeremy Renner.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MudButt on May 25, 2012, 03:07:02 AM
I love Jeremy Renner.

Prove it. I dare you to...

MudButt

Nightmare Asylum

Clearing the stage for Tom Hiddleston I see  8)

MudButt

MudButt

NA, all I can think of you right now.. it can be summed up with one facial expression.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Thank the gods for Jeremy Renner gifs.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MudButt on May 25, 2012, 03:13:35 AM
NA, all I can think of you right now.. it can be summed up with one facial expression.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/tumblr_m1ik2hLOYb1qb8kps.gif

Oh, so he plays raptor too? Or is his but just a little sweaty and he's trying to clean it out using an ancient hawkeyed butt-flushing technique?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 25, 2012, 02:54:46 AM
Omega, are you interested in doing special effects/creature effects as a career? Your fascination with various monsters, and this post, seem to make me think that its something you would really enjoy (and most likely something you've most likely considered at one point or another).
Excellent dot linking.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 25, 2012, 03:14:07 AM
Thank the gods for Jeremy Renner gifs.

;)  ;D

Rick Grimes

Cvalda

Cvalda

I really enjoy Batman & Robin. And it's not just because it has a spectacular Elliot Goldenthal score.

It brings the LOLz even harder than Sweeper on a drunk night.

First Blood

First Blood

I've never seen so many Arnie puns in one movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed