Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,188 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Feb 01, 2011, 08:15:50 PM
Whenever I'm going for a jog and I have my iPod playing, I always pause as I jog by somebody in case they say "hello" or something because I don't want to seem like I've ignored them in the case that my music cancels them out.  :D

That's why I bike. Go by so fast, no time for a hello.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I love snow it's the best! There is this huge storm in IL and its already past my knees everyone is sick of it but me I hope it gets to my chest! You should see me in the snow I'm so happy and smiley its just so much fun!

Nope

Nope

Snow is a pretty cool guy, eh gets me out of school and dosnt afraid of anything.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

When I'm stressed out, I start randomly drawing to feel better.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

When I'm stressed I just watch Alien.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I used to just play violent video games when I was stressed. Namely MGS3: Snake Eater, and later in life I went ahead with God of War 1 and 2. Haven't done anything to to channel my stress as of late, don't know why, probably too lazy to connect my PS2 back up again.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 02, 2011, 06:44:54 PM

Really? Alien is one of those movies that makes me more depressed.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 02, 2011, 07:15:19 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 02, 2011, 06:44:54 PM

Really? Alien is one of those movies that makes me more depressed.

Makes me happy to see Alien nomming the crew.

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

Alien is one of those movies(just like the Empire strikes back) that can be watched at any time and feel like time well spent.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: grands0nz0rz on Feb 02, 2011, 09:49:31 PM
Alien is one of those movies(just like the Empire strikes back) that can be watched at any time and feel like time well spent.

Indeed good sir.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Time for a manly hug.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Not really a curious or interesting fact, but I have tinnitus. Basically, I hear a constant ringing sound when there is no reason for it. I only really notice it if there's no background noise..so I always have my headphones on when I'm sitting alone in my room if I'm not playing a game. Keeps me from hearing it.

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 02, 2011, 11:42:13 PM

Time for a manly hug.
*hug*

no homo. ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 03, 2011, 03:58:14 AM
Not really a curious or interesting fact, but I have tinnitus. Basically, I hear a constant ringing sound when there is no reason for it. I only really notice it if there's no background noise..so I always have my headphones on when I'm sitting alone in my room if I'm not playing a game. Keeps me from hearing it.

Must piss you off when you try to sleep though?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Before I go to sleep, and this is only at night for some dang reason all of my current problems and pass mistakes come to haunt me, however once i go to sleep my dreams are fine, most of the time.

So i'm curious, who else has this problem before going to sleep where you just lay in bed trying not think of all the crap in this world?  (this is almost every night too)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed