First Look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 21, 2016, 01:08:18 PM

Author
First Look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant! (Read 33,445 times)

NickisSmart

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jul 31, 2016, 01:02:04 AM
Gore used right.  Alien had gore, but some of the horror came through suggestion, Lambert's death occurs off camera, but it makes you wonder what happened when you see her swaying off the ground

Like someone else said, Lambert was naked from the waist down, her pants, underwear (I'm guessing), socks and boots all being removed. And I swear to god one of her toes is broken. I thought it might be a prop, but I'm thinking a model with double-jointed toes?

Makes me shudder! :/

The reason that scene is so powerful is because it is suggested, and because the scream that Lambert gives is so horrifying. It sounds, towards the end, with the stutters, that she's being raped. Not cool. Still, it's not shown, and we hear it while Ripley is running in vain down a dark corridor. This isn't a brightly lit room, even; there's lots of space to imagine as the horrorible act occurs off-screen.

Alas, the scream they re-recorded in the Alien: Isolation DLC, Last Survivor (I think, or was it the other one?), for Lambert dying sounds so bad! XD

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jul 30, 2016, 10:28:52 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 30, 2016, 07:55:49 PMIt's an Aliens film.

Still trying to make that catch on, I see. #ALIENfilms :D

Lol.  I must make a New Years' resolution to stop being a pain in the ass one of these years..  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed