Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 123,515 times)

originaldrdoom

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 23, 2011, 09:43:57 AM
Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 23, 2011, 08:30:34 AM
Enhanced version:

http://666kb.com/i/bzr5kd0quxp9yq4w8.png

greetings

I dont thing that is a helmet....

Quote from: originaldrdoom on Dec 23, 2011, 03:45:34 AM
I am sure some have made the connection about the Prometheus SJ helm being examined and its size. And people noticed the SJ trophy from AvP:R was smaller than the one from ALIEN.

Coincidence?

I think SJs can and do vary in size. Just like any other creature/species does.

SJ dont exist in reality....you know?

Ugh. Damned typo. I meant skull. Thinking one thing and typing another. It happens.  :-[

Either way, there is a size discrepancy- despite SJs not existing in reality.  ::)

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Even the original A L I E N had nothing original.
The same old idea presented in a different way.
Some people forget the essence of the original...a glorified "B monster movie".
The idea of human aliens is not new for sure...but a human SJ no one could imagine.
What i like most in the Giger´s work  is the mix MAN-machine...it fits perfectly in his world.

psychonaut25

Quote from: Le Celticant on Dec 23, 2011, 02:56:22 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 23, 2011, 02:52:53 PM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on Dec 23, 2011, 02:48:30 PM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 23, 2011, 12:02:52 AM
I really like the look of this being. There is something wrong about him; he looks clinical minded and powerful. A physcopath, without remorse or delusions of morality. If he is the creator of the alien then I approve. A creepy f**ker right there.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/engineer.jpg

-Chris

I like it...really.
I don´t know if he is actually the SJ,very risky decision, but interesting.
Years ago,no one here,even in his wildest dreams,would ever imagine that SJ would have a human appearance.

And that's original and disturbing human. people are feared from humanoids. I mean, look at the greys, they look very similar, 2 arms, 2 legs and so and so...but they look different. It's the same with jockey..He (if the bald man is realley a Jockey) is humanoid looking but very different at the same time. You know that he is not from our planet.

Original = Never made before
Alien looking like Human = Déjà Vu
Déjà Vu =/= Original

Déjà vu, especially hairless with a white skin bald color.

OMG, you and your Deja Vu....

Le Celticant

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 23, 2011, 03:00:48 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Dec 23, 2011, 02:56:22 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 23, 2011, 02:52:53 PM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on Dec 23, 2011, 02:48:30 PM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 23, 2011, 12:02:52 AM
I really like the look of this being. There is something wrong about him; he looks clinical minded and powerful. A physcopath, without remorse or delusions of morality. If he is the creator of the alien then I approve. A creepy f**ker right there.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/engineer.jpg

-Chris

I like it...really.
I don´t know if he is actually the SJ,very risky decision, but interesting.
Years ago,no one here,even in his wildest dreams,would ever imagine that SJ would have a human appearance.

And that's original and disturbing human. people are feared from humanoids. I mean, look at the greys, they look very similar, 2 arms, 2 legs and so and so...but they look different. It's the same with jockey..He (if the bald man is realley a Jockey) is humanoid looking but very different at the same time. You know that he is not from our planet.

Original = Never made before
Alien looking like Human = Déjà Vu
Déjà Vu =/= Original

Déjà vu, especially hairless with a white skin bald color.

OMG, you and your Deja Vu....

Yes, Me me me and me and again me me me but not you!

Spoiler
"Not original" if you prefer.
[close]

Bigticket

Whats goin on with this weird units on the platform ?

In the production shots we got 4 units, yet in Pilot chair shot we se only 2 ( maybe another one is behind the chair ) , so it gives us 3 , hence one is missing (question mark on the pic) , not sure but looks like its cryotube for jockey or somethin.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/wtfpcn.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/wtfpcn.jpg/

Never say no to Panda!

Wah i can't see it any more...same topic again and again and again. We already had those "chambers".
Once again it is time that someone posts the SJ helmet/head or the bald guy.

ueli

I don't like the poor made alpha mask of the P R O M E T H E U S title... very bad quality for a $100 million production.

Kol

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 23, 2011, 04:28:16 PM
Wah i can't see it any more...same topic again and again and again. We already had those "chambers".
Once again it is time that someone posts the SJ helmet/head or the bald guy.

there he is:

Spoiler

;D

anyway: the nephilim theory seems like the real deal!
but even if this bald guy IS the space jockey, i don't care anymore.
this questioning of each frame of the trailer won't reveal the truth. it's almost f**ked up like the "metal gear solid 2"-trailer. nobody was right.

Mus

That bald f**king Blue Man Group reject looks like f**king shit.

mastermoon

psychonaut25

Quote from: mastermoon on Dec 23, 2011, 05:35:41 PM
Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 23, 2011, 08:30:34 AM
Enhanced version:

http://666kb.com/i/bzr5kd0quxp9yq4w8.png

greetings

So this here is the space jockies head.

Looks liek pengiun to me...well..a little bit

OESTEY

Quote from: pretrixalated on Dec 23, 2011, 03:59:31 AM
seriously anyone who rips on this trailer is clearly has no idea what they are saying this movie is clearly made in the old school way of filmaking and alot of love and care has been braught to this movie (from what i can see) and this is the freshest way of bringing any kind of life into the alien sega after what AVP and AVPR has done to the xenomorph mythologie. anyone who can nitpick this is extremely cinical or has just been spoiled by the establishement so much that he does not recognise a good movie when he sees one !!! ridley scott is back and James Cameron can eat his hearth out because this is the comeback he wished he had done !!!

here here I totally agree,  some people need to relax and have a little faith after all Ridders is back baby!

Unlucky Cameron!

"Prometheus" will be "all about everything. I come from the All About Everything School."

Never say no to Panda!

"I come from the All About Everything School."

This line could be from the Charlie Sheen Interview...I've got tigerblood  :laugh:

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 23, 2011, 05:50:46 PM
"I come from the All About Everything School."

This line could be from the Charlie Sheen Interview...I've got tigerblood  :laugh:

and hes bi-winning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg#ws

lets hope prometheus does even half the winning of charlie!.

thanks

rich

psychonaut25

Quote from: OESTEY on Dec 23, 2011, 05:48:32 PM
Quote from: pretrixalated on Dec 23, 2011, 03:59:31 AM
seriously anyone who rips on this trailer is clearly has no idea what they are saying this movie is clearly made in the old school way of filmaking and alot of love and care has been braught to this movie (from what i can see) and this is the freshest way of bringing any kind of life into the alien sega after what AVP and AVPR has done to the xenomorph mythologie. anyone who can nitpick this is extremely cinical or has just been spoiled by the establishement so much that he does not recognise a good movie when he sees one !!! ridley scott is back and James Cameron can eat his hearth out because this is the comeback he wished he had done !!!

here here I totally agree,  some people need to relax and have a little faith after all Ridders is back baby!

Unlucky Cameron!

"Prometheus" will be "all about everything. I come from the All About Everything School."

Camerons vision of jockeys

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed