Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 123,510 times)

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

Quote from: Master on Dec 23, 2011, 12:16:09 AM
Quote from: tacksoap on Dec 23, 2011, 12:11:21 AM
Quote from: Master on Dec 23, 2011, 12:05:44 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 23, 2011, 12:02:52 AM
I really like the look of this being. There is something wrong about him; he looks clinical minded and powerful. A physcopath, without remorse or delusions of morality. If he is the creator of the alien then I approve. A creepy f**ker right there.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/engineer.jpg

-Chris

A human, right there... Not a bizzare alien gigant, just human (bald, pale yet still very simple). Dissapointment.

still going with infected crew, and doubting that that bald guy is the space jockey(jockeys) and that space zombies is the basic premise of a ridley scott film

I really do hope you are right. But this head in ampule room... My instinct say bald guy is jockey.

well god i hope all of you are wrong, am guessing someone found something in the ship and went crazy, while at the same time jockeys got infected(facehugged) whatever and there is a crazy breed of alien around as well

D-13

Anyone (besides me) how when the woman dropping to her knees, you can see other crew members
in the back... one is in a wheel chair and one look like the mohawk-dude.

Unadan

Anyone notice what appears to be wrecked parts of the Prometheus' landing gear in the scene near the end of the trailer when the alien ship is crashing down near the running humans?  I'm wondering if the alien craft previously "took out" the Prometheus ship.

randy4321

Trailer looks awesome. So looking forward to seeing how the jockeys work and the exenomorphs.

nendo

Can i point something out? It Leads me to believe that its not the Jockey but in fact a member of the ship

szkoki

Quote from: nendo on Dec 23, 2011, 12:18:55 AM
why is no one else interested in the flying saucer shape above the waterfall? lol or have i missed that discussion

dont worry we are argueing about the same stuff for a month now ^^
but we think its the intro of the movie telling the story how mankind was made on earth by aliens
see ridley said the movie opens with a waterfall and the script opens with the story how mankind was made... so it matches...so that is a god damn ufo :D

But i have another thought....i looked closely and the burned guy , you know who touches his helmet is maybe the same strange headed guy who jumps on the other guy who wears a flamethrower

Rincewind78

got me excited!! pretty much has the Jockey's chair (loved how it came out of the floor), the crashed ship and LV426. I wonder if the film will go into how it became the more hostile environment seen in Alien?!
Is this movie still in 2 parts like originally planned?!

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: nendo on Dec 23, 2011, 12:29:05 AM
Can i point something out? It Leads me to believe that its not the Jockey but in fact a member of the ship

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6573/proms.png

yoyoyo just what i wanted to do :D

and now i dont think so that shaw will give a life to something she is in a pretty bad shape in this scene and maybe she has an operation

randy4321

Honestly why does it matter?

boostedlsj

Guy in this wheel chair looks like the giant actor who is supposively playing the engineer. With some makeup and no hair.

szkoki

szkoki

or maybe a jockey on the ship :)

but im more curious about the story not about the look of things at the moment...soooo many whys in my head ^^

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 23, 2011, 12:38:55 AM

and now i dont think so that shaw will give a life to something she is in a pretty bad shape in this scene and maybe she has an operation

crazy friggan fans makin me think!-
okay

agreeing that that guy is crew and or infected or some other assumption we know nothing of and is not the jockeys
hence the skull being scanned, that given theres not enough material in this trailer to assume anything but now know for fact that this is a solid prequel to ALIEN and that theres some cool shit in it refering to alien which is great to see

-done- glad people can shutup about it not being a prequel to the beggining of a series we're all here for

not to mention there wasnt even a glimpse at creatures or anything we already know will be in the film if youve looked at pics or read anything Scott has said about the film

Quote from: tacksoap on Dec 23, 2011, 12:49:01 AM
Quote from: szkoki on Dec 23, 2011, 12:38:55 AM

crazy friggan fans makin me think!-
okay

agreeing that that guy is crew and or infected or some other assumption we know nothing of and is not the jockeys
hence the skull being scanned, that given theres not enough material in this trailer to assume anything but now know for fact that this is a solid prequel to ALIEN and that theres some cool shit in it refering to alien which is great to see

-done- glad people can shutup about it not being a prequel to the beggining of a series we're all here for

not to mention there wasnt even a glimpse at creatures or anything we already know will be in the film if youve looked at pics or read anything Scott has said about the film

busy typing didnt see that reasuring analysis

Rincewind78

Also love how it's done in the same style as the original Alien trailer from 79!! with sound and letters forming   :) :) :)

Always loved the music effect from that original trailer, now heard again.

it does wet the appetite very much  :) :) :)

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: Rincewind78 on Dec 23, 2011, 12:36:52 AM
got me excited!! pretty much has the Jockey's chair (loved how it came out of the floor), the crashed ship and LV426. I wonder if the film will go into how it became the more hostile environment seen in Alien?!
Is this movie still in 2 parts like originally planned?!

the ship is not the one we saw in ALIEN, its another one of the same kind, and it's also another planet, not LV426.

so far there are no specific plans for a sequel, but Ridley has already hinted that he would like to do another one so chances are high that in the future they may produce one.
i guess it depends on how much $ Prometheus will make.

szkoki

I think i just found out the story.
People go to a planet where they meet one of the engineers, only he stayed there waiting for the time to come when humans can reach there...here comes some booring explanation about our history and about the technology and about the knolewdge what he shares with us and  so on...then the engineer wants to leave with all his preacious stuffs, but the military part of the crew is ordered to get everything from him and takes over the control of prometheus and shot the ship down, it falls back to the planet then hell breaks loose because the engineer unleashes something in his last moments to kill all the humans and sends a message to the others to bring a ship with full of alien eggs to earth...thats it...  ???

By the way, do you know where can i read that leaked script about the movie? Is it any good?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed