Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 149,562 times)

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2022, 08:38:25 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 08, 2022, 12:38:13 AMWhere is the AvP Galaxy review? :P

I'm writing it. :)

QuoteI can't wait for the podcast discussing this film.

Recording tonight. :)

QuoteI know Voodoo isn't around the forum anymore but if you guys could bring him in that would be awesome.

Wont be happening, but if you check his Twitter he hated it.

Are you still recording the a podcast with Dan?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We've got a good few interviews planned for Prey. :)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 08, 2022, 12:38:13 AMWhere is the AvP Galaxy review? :P

QuoteI know Voodoo isn't around the forum anymore but if you guys could bring him in that would be awesome.

Ouch too bad he hated it, not super surprised. The film has been pretty divisive.

Not a good year for Voodoo

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2022, 08:59:36 AMWe've got a good few interviews planned for Prey. :)

Awesome!

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Has it been divisive? I haven't really been getting that impression, not like Prometheus or Covenant.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The majority opinion has very much been in the positive. It's anecdotal of course, but I'm seeing that those of us that do love the film, still have an issue with the redesigned face.

AlexanderMotor

AlexanderMotor

Already watched the movie in English 2 times. Seems like I'm ready to watch it in Comanche!  8)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah the reception has been very positive.

But it has been more divisive in the fan community I think.  It's all  been anecdotal but I've seen a decent amount of negativity here also.

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

Well, the poll puts 80% of the votes between the top two categories; and the bottom three at less than 10%. Definitely not devisive in the "marmite" sense of the word.

It has its flaws, but all told, it's a strong piece of work.

goose_3387

goose_3387

I like the film. It's good - not perfect.

It suffers from the usual issues us fans have regarding the redesign of the Predator (mainly the face). Fix that and a lot of the negativity subsides.

Russ840

Russ840

I loved this movie and my only gripe is the redesigned face. That's just a personal dislike of the design. I have no issue with it beyond that. Just a different ethnicity to standard and potentially Berserker Preds.

Definitely the most beautifully shot predator movie. Loved the score.

Feral was awesome in every respect ( beyond my dislike of the face).

Awesome stuff.

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

With the face design. I guess I'm the odd man out because I personally love it. I hope the next flick we see something even more different under the mask than this. Feral is just another type of Predator and if I had my way we would see all the different preds from the comics in one movie or another lol.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 08, 2022, 09:12:39 AM

Ouch too bad he hated it, not super surprised. The film has been pretty divisive.

Not a good year for Voodoo

apologies this is not what this thread is for but i was so looking to vodoomagic's review. so he is no longer around. (is sm still a member?) so i domt know how tk ask this without sounding a bit offensive. but i wanred the opinion of a hardcore predator fan  that very specifically is not that much fan of the alien series as was the case with vm.

sorry if thia comes through as a bit derogarary or offensive. i much value the opinions of all the membeds here but i just wanted a take of someone who s heart and sole is only with the predator series and its lore etc etc.

again i am sorry if this seems a bit offensive.  vm was the only guy that was intimarely in love with the predator franchise like i know many people here is with tje alien franchise.

thays the impression i got

426Buddy

426Buddy

Both SM and Voodoo Magic are gone.

For what it's worth, Voodoo hated the movie.

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 08, 2022, 01:14:01 PMBoth SM and Voodoo Magic are gone.

For what it's worth, Voodoo hated the movie.

I see you over there...👀🤓

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed