PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 12:38:43 AM

Author
PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site (Read 26,478 times)

xx13

xx13

Gore might just be for the aliens and Predz since its not human.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with Hell alien about what he said about paul anderson. i think paul anderson isnt a true alien and predator fan and if he was why the f**k did he direct a PG-13 movie and why didnt he stand up to fox and tell them this movie is rated R. i am a true alien and predator fan and i would be directing it for the fans not for the money. i want to see the gore like the rest of us on here does. lets hope its a good movie and if not they better not f**k up Alien 5 or Predator 3 like they did to AVP. we know both franchises and too bad none of us ever could get together and direct our own Alien vs Predator movie and our verison would be R with graphic violence and gore and strong language too.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

lol i hear that shit alien warrior...........bloods and guts ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

glad you like my idea sandmanxx. hell i think everyone on here could made a better movie than paul anderson. we all know how both the alien and the predator kills lets face it the killing method of both species is very violent and graphic.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

true that im not much of  an alien fan im a pred fan but i gatta admit the aliens are very very koo and the movies are good both franchises are know to make their victims suffer. i really dont see why theres ppl saysing oh iz gannabe just like the R rated movies NO  pg13 has a limit witch sucks maybe alien and preds have alot of  violent scenes  but i dunno the pg13 dont look rite on the film

Melmac

Melmac

Now that I think about it, there was a hint in a few teasers and trailers that this movie might be PG13.  In one scene, one of the guys yells out a very famous line at one of the preds.  All us fans of the original Predator movie know this line as "ONE UGLY MOTHA-f**kA!"  Well in this movie it's changed to a less harsh "ONE UGLY SON OF A BITCH!"  If this was true to the series and rated R that famous line in Predator history would'nt have been changed.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you about that and to me it still doesnt feel right of making AVP a pg-13. i doesnt fit the either the alien and predator and also what pisses me off is in my fangoria magazine #234 and when paul anderson said "what we're doing is pretty gross and its got all the traditional things you need in a Predator or an Alien movie: hanging dead bodies, chestbursting, decapitations, alien eggs, facehuggers-all  of that stuff" to me all of what he said is bullshit but hopefully we will see those in AVP.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

lol ur rite he said on another intrview that theres alot of grosume and unpleasenent ( sorry for the spelling) in the movie sooooooooooooooo lets wait 17 more days to find out   ;D  

Baseman

Baseman

OKay,  SO Jurassic Park. ONe of the Best movies ever, was rated PG13.  A guy got bit in HALF by a T-REX.  IN HALF! Two Pieces.  They showed it.  They didn't pan out, it was there. Raw and Uncooked.  Also, when the female scientist goes to try to start back the power, she finds Sam. L. Jackson's Characters arm.  ONly the arm.  It shows some blood (human blood) and arm tissue.  So, I don't really know why the PG13 seems that bad if they are willing to show that stuff in JP.  Lets see when the movie comes out if PA is Full of BS.  Hopefully he isn't making up all that stuff up he said in fangoria.  It's not smart because it would make him look stupid.  I'm sure he doesn't want to be referred to as a liar.  AVP not Christina Vs. Brittney.  Well, we will see.  The PRed vision of the alien was cool.

Parasite X

Parasite X

God, its only a rating. An American rating not anywhere else. Also, I think that Paul Anderson would like it R but its really FOX's decision.

Narmack

Narmack

baseman, you rule, that sounds awesome what you told us, there's no way this can suck

yautja

yautja

AVP should have the colonial marines from aliens. They put in hundreds of predators,aliens and humans. There should be a predalien queen a predalien king and lots of predator elders and warriors. Plus add in a hint of many many colonial marines. Watch them all fight each other and tear each other apart. Does that sound like an instant bloodbath or what.

AvP_Predator_7

AvP_Predator_7

this is bull shit! It should be R

Angelion

Angelion

hi guys ima big fann of alien and predator (mainly predator) um in the movie do the preds protect the humans from the aliens ? um sorry but like it shows in the scene were the main char says they not hunting u were in the middle of a war" and they been used as bait"does that mean the preds keep them alive just to try get an alien and kill it? i saw in the  pic with the pred holding that shamrican thing and i see the main char in the background. is it me or in both pred movies they dun kill women? or they only kill a human if they are armed? sorry guys so many things i dont know i just asking sorry about the supid questions

USCM101

USCM101

Listen, I've seen a lot of PG-13 movies that are gory as hell. It's sad and a little scary that all of you need violence in a movie to enjoy it. Boo hoo, we won't see a Predator ripping out someone's skull. It's not like we haven't seen that happen in the other two Predator movies.   Don't get me wrong though, I do think the Alien/Predator movies need blood for it to be believable, and we will see a lot of blood in this movie, I guarantee it. Just maybe not as much as seen in the Predator movies (The alien movies weren't that gory anyways. At least, not the first two).  Oh, I almost forgot. Some of you have been bitching about the Preds getting owned by the Aliens, well, it's the way it should be. Aliens is my favorite out of the four Alien movies, but Cameron anally raped Ridley Scott's vision of the Alien because nearly indestructable. Remember how Ash was telling Ripley and co. how perfect the Alien was? How you couldn't kill it? Well, that's why the Preds are getting their asses kicked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed