Please Help Kradan Survive Through The War

Started by Kradan, Mar 18, 2022, 02:32:16 PM

Author
Please Help Kradan Survive Through The War (Read 2,488 times)

Kradan

So, PayPal finally enabled Ukranians to receive payments. If any of you, fine fellows of AvPGalaxy, would find it possible to donate however much money for poor Kradan who unfortunately stuck in the middle of the war that would be very, very,  VERY appreciated. Before you do, I must warn you though that I don't know whether or not I will be able to return that money back in the future. Also, you should know that your money would benefit not only Kradan himself but also 3 people he lives with

My email:
Spoiler
krada2n@gmail.com (please don't share it anywhere else)
[close]

Thank you

Crazy Rich

Kradan

Kradan

Thank you VERY MUCH, Crazy Rich  :)

Stitch

Done. Hope it helps!

Kradan

THANK YOU, Stitch  :)

SuperiorIronman

Did what I currently can, hope you get through things safely.

Kradan

Thank you, SuperiorIronman, much appreciated  ;)

[cancerblack]

I'd love to help, although I'm not currently in a position to do so.

If my situation changes before yours does though, I'll be back.

Kradan

No problem, I appreciate ANY help, even verbal one  ;)

BlueMarsalis79

My bank's being unhelpful, but I'm sending you something come April ASAP if not before then, and more in the future if I can. Please stay safe Kradan.

Kradan

Thanks, Blue, I appreciate your concern, will do my best :)

Kradan

Kradan

First of all. I would like to once again say huge THANK YOU to all of you who found it possible to spend some of your money for poor Kradan. Be asured that money went for the right cause (mostly food)

Secondly, you guessed right, I came to beg you for more money Not to pressure anybody, of course, but if any of you, fine fellows of AvPGalaxy, will find it possible to consider donating some more of your hard-earned money to Kradan

Spoiler
[close]

Unfortunate (but not unexpected) truth is that a lot of our own people are taking advantage of the situation and screwing other people over. Prices are sky-rocketing and getting higher every day, you can consider yourself lucky to find something costing 3 times what it costed prior to war

Once again, not pressuring anybody. We're all people here and we all have our own problems. Don't send me anything if you experience financial problems yourself or you're running low on money or you have any other reason. I wish everybody good health, prosperity and the best of luck, I pray every day that the flames of this ugly war don't ignite other countries, that you and your relatives never have to experience what Ukraine is going through right now

Thank you  ;)

BlueMarsalis79

What currency do you prefer Kradan?

Ivan The Insect

Hurts seeing fellow slavs going through wars... again...

Unfortunately I can't say I'm in a very good financial position right now (or the last 2 years) and I was very close to not being able to cover my essential bills last month so all I can provide is good wishes and a prayer... I'm sorry and I hope all this comes to the best conclusion possible!

Kradan

No worries, Ivan. Take care of yourself and thank you for your support  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed