Would You Rather

Started by ByotchBeng, Mar 11, 2022, 05:47:46 PM

Author
Would You Rather (Read 1,905 times)

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Good day all! I think it would be fun to start a "Would you rather" game  ;D of course the questions can be about anything, movies, every day life, food choices, music etc. But once you answer, you must come up with the next " would you rather", so on so forth. I'll start it off.

Would you rather live in the home of your dreams, but it has an unexplainable gross odor you cannot rid for the rest of the ownership, or live in a humble home with everything you needed but you live next door to obnoxious neighbors that bicker constantly?  :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha I'd choose the obnoxious neighbors.

Would you rather be hunted by an Alien or a Predator?

Kradan

Kradan

Predator. Just drop any weapons you have on you and raise your hands up

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I think something is missing here

Master Chief

Master Chief

Kraden is a C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Kradan

Kradan

Whoops, sorry.

Would you rather be shot by a bullet or stabed by a butcher knife assuming you would be able to survive both of this things ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Can I have both?

Kradan

Kradan

Theoretically, you can

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Damn, both?! You brutal  ;D
I would choose the butcher knife. I feel like a bullet would do worse damage potentially..

Would you rather gut a dead taun taun with a rusty can opener to survive in a sandstorm, or gut a dead camel with safety scissors? Both would be work and upsetting I think...but sandstorms are danger...so. 

Master Chief

Master Chief

Safety scissors.  They're safer and one would get a great wrist and forearm workout while using them.

Would you rather have the gift of flight or teleportation?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Teleportation, you can beam me up, Scotty,

Would you rather serve in Heaven or reign in hell?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I choose to serve in Heaven with the secret mission of destroying that heavenly dictatorship from within, in favor of giving freedom to the universe.

Would you rather read a  book or play a video game?

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 16, 2022, 07:06:06 PM
I choose to serve in Heaven with the secret mission of destroying that heavenly dictatorship from within, in favor of giving freedom to the universe.

both are great. But I do miss the quality book and some quiet time to read. Relaxing 😎. Would you rather live in a submarine or live at an airport for a year?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: ByotchBeng on Mar 25, 2022, 09:53:11 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 16, 2022, 07:06:06 PM

both are great. But I do miss the quality book and some quiet time to read. Relaxing 😎. Would you rather live in a submarine or live at an airport for a year?

The first sounds exciting at first, but when I remember that I'm somewhat thalassophobic and claustrophobic...not so much.  :-\

I choose airport!  :laugh:

Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

Kradan

Kradan

I'd go with airport

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 25, 2022, 10:02:31 PM
Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

That's a tough choice. Does anybody remember that episode of Rick & Morty where Morty began to understand squirrels and they tried to assassinate him ? I think I'd rather understand all human languages

Would you rather live short but eventful or long but uneventful ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed