The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 62,732 times)

genocyber

genocyber

did anyone notice the trailer kept using the same predator roar.wav sound effect/

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Screencaps?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: genocyber on Jun 27, 2018, 07:18:13 PM
did anyone notice the trailer kept using the same predator roar.wav sound effect/
Sources are limited and new ones take time and need to be applied to the new film. Fingers crossed they have the same source.

Latin_Hunter

Latin_Hunter

Some cool screenshots and details about the new trailer!  ;)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Well, in this picture we can clearly see the Upgrade's humanish eyes. :-\ So, this

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

CGI greatly improves in the last months of finishing a film. Not too worried.

georgeromero

georgeromero

I thought that was deliberate. Also love the gauntlet timer soundtrack. On the whole they did a fine job with this trailer.

Kitler

Kitler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like they pulled the audio for the Predator's roar from 1, and the death roar from the end of predator 2 and layered them on top of each other. They use this sound clip three times. Seems like they also recycled the clicking sounds from predator 1 as well.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Xerxész on Jun 27, 2018, 09:23:39 PM
Well, in this picture we can clearly see the Upgrade's humanish eyes. :-\ So, this

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=60113.0;attach=8843;image

I was expecting much, much worse.  It appears that the main difference is the color of the iris?  Or maybe it's just one giant pupil.

Magegg

Magegg

How the hell a human-Predator hybrid is STRONGER than a Predator?  :-\

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 27, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
Sources are limited and new ones take time and need to be applied to the new film. Fingers crossed they have the same source.

I doubt it. they did the same crap with Predators.

Rip the sound of out of your copy of AVP2 Gold Edition, throw it on your time line, INSTANT  NOSTALGIA.

Hell, i'm not even sure if anyone knows how the roars were made anymore.

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 28, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

Right? It's like if a body builder spliced their genes with the ultimate predator on the planet: The Least Weasel!

PredBabe

PredBabe

I wonder to what extent all the splicing has on this Predator's physical appearance. I think they are definitely insinuating that the upgrade is that large from all the splicing, which apparently isn't only humans, but I kind of liked the whole different breeds Predators did and like to think that that is also playing a part in upgrade's extra large build. Also some may just like to bulk up.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 28, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

It's that growth hormone.

Highland

Highland

Splicing obviously isn't an exact science (in movie land) , I mean if you could splice yourself with an Ant or a bird, who's to say it would give you better strength or vision.

The big guy could be an experiment by the predators themselves or more than one splice of species. Not really bothered here personally. It's just there to look cool.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Highland on Jun 28, 2018, 02:29:55 AM
Splicing obviously isn't an exact science (in movie land) , I mean if you could splice yourself with an Ant or a bird, who's to say it would give you better strength or vision.

The big guy could be an experiment by the predators themselves or more than one splice of species. Not really bothered here personally. It's just there to look cool.

Hunting down predators as revenge for his severe case of Frankenstein would be a wild motive, but a bit cliché. Still, could we wind up sympathizing with Big Chad here?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed