The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 62,728 times)

D88M

D88M

Gotta admit i smiled at the vagina joke, the rest seems so generic, it could be any random sci fi cheap b movie, otherwise there is still nothing inviting me to see this in theaters

azamultic

azamultic

Question, is it me or does the Super Pred has resembling red spots on his forehead as the Berserk from Predators, I mean I know they look different, but the spots on the forehead remind me too much of the Berserk.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Seeing a lot of positivity and excitement on social media and in comment sections. Glad to see hype building up for casuals.

Master

Master

Quote from: azamultic on Jun 26, 2018, 08:50:51 PM
Question, is it me or does the Super Pred has resembling red spots on his forehead as the Berserk from Predators, I mean I know they look different, but the spots on the forehead remind me too much of the Berserk.
Yep we are disscusing it in design thread.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: D88M on Jun 26, 2018, 08:04:46 PM
It stills looks like a bad movie, at least the Preds look more decent, not seeing this on theaters, a real shame that they make zero effort in making a good movie, instead taking us as fools.

Sir I think you overeacting, yeh movie can fale, I am not debating that, but saying that a whole crew of professionals putzero effort in making good movie is simply not true, especially if you weren't in the production of this movie. I mean I am doing 3D models for games, and game can suck, but if some player will say that "they" I guess including me didn't put effort in making a good game, I would call it a silly and close-minded logic.

ace3g

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: azamultic on Jun 26, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
It stills looks like a bad movie, at least the Preds look more decent, not seeing this on theaters, a real shame that they make zero effort in making a good movie, instead taking us as fools.

Sir I think you overeacting, yeh movie can fale, I am not debating that, but saying that a whole crew of professionals putzero effort in making good movie is simply not true, especially if you weren't in the production of this movie. I mean I am doing 3D models for games, and game can suck, but if some player will say that "they" I guess including me didn't put effort in making a good game, I would call it a silly and close-minded logic.

Its okay you'll get used to him.

HashTag_TheSwag

HashTag_TheSwag

No, I do think that particular shot is the final shot of the film.

*spoilers / maybe

Predators had a similar ending shot.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 26, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Jun 26, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Its okay you'll get used to him.

;D I guess so  :)

SwineRider

SwineRider

I´m a simple man, I see Predators on the big screen, it puts a smile on my face.
To everybody who condemns this movie after the first trailer, just wait for it. You can still rant after you´ve seen it.

SM

SM

The vagina joke was just as godawful as all Blacks's godawful gags in Predator.  The rest seems pretty cool.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Jun 26, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
No, I do think that particular shot is the final shot of the film.

*spoilers / maybe

Predators had a similar ending shot.

But, hum... How can i say this in the most simple way possible... THERE IS A FIGHT HAPPENING RIGHT AFTER THIS !  :laugh:

Quote from: SM on Jun 26, 2018, 09:17:35 PM
The vagina joke was just as godawful as all Blacks's godawful gags in Predator.  The rest seems pretty cool.

You're going to love some of the loonies interactions then  :laugh:

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: DarthWall275 on Jun 26, 2018, 05:05:05 PM
Wow, that NECA figure looks great, I think i'll have to order that one. It also makes me wonder if there's a huge Upgrade somewhere down the line.

Now if only I could find an ultimate JH and CH for less than a small fortune.
You and I both, just started my collection on Father's day, Need JH and CH

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I hope we get those Pred vision sounds from the end of the trailer in the film. They are such a staple of the character, I hated AVP and Predators for changing them.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Finally saw it and dam it gave me chills. I still have some doubts about certain things but this trailer changed my mind about not wanting to see it on the big screen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed