What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,621 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I know he was half Cherokee, and the internet says half Seminole. He was also german Irish.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

IIRC the Cherokee were the only tribe with a written language.

Huggs

Huggs

Interesting. I didn't know that.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

So depressed and disappointed that I went back to sleep at 9.00AM, woke up at 19.00PM, then went back to sleep at around 22:00PM, now it is 4:00AM, life's so dire politically and environmentally and personally that I just can't honestly find it in myself to enjoy it wholeheartedly anymore.

I have long since stopped creating, and getting lost in other people's creations gets even more difficult everyday, I know I want to escape all this but suicide's not what I want but it's just the only option that I have any control over.

But I can't it's just a thought lingering but it's not nearly as distressing as the state of my life.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 18, 2021, 04:00:15 AM
I have long since stopped creating, and getting lost in other people's creations gets even more difficult everyday, I know I want to escape all this but suicide's not what I want but it's just the only option that I have any control over.

Speaking of creating, I keep meaning to ask you if you've thought about creating your own homebrew for the RPG actually. I thought that'd be something you'd be quite interested in giving a go.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't know honestly.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I keep meaning to give it a go myself but you know how it is - time and effort. I've got the starts of an idea in my head, but I've not mapped or plotted it out fully.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Lately I'm feeling super fatigued, like I wake up even after a decent sleep but just want to stay in bed with heavy eyes.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So first 2 coworkers went into quarantine, than a 3rd was tested positive without warning (which has me thinking why he was even showing up to work without a result yet), now a 4th person is in quarantine.

You'd think at this point we'd just lockdown the store... but we got to keep the beaches of Amity Island open for them summer dollars.

Xeno Killer 2179

Squirrel defiling latest additions to the garden.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Mar 22, 2021, 04:21:59 AM

Our problem is groundhogs.  You take care of one, and three show up in its place.

Master Chief

Master Chief

No pet dogs or cats?

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 22, 2021, 05:28:29 PM
Our problem is groundhogs.  You take care of one, and three show up in its place.
Throw some garlic and pepper into their burrows.  Adding lavender to your garden should also help.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 22, 2021, 05:44:25 PM
No pet dogs or cats?
2 sub 20 pound dogs that are mostly indoors. One hunts mice and low flying flies.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Slept wrong and f**ked my back up.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 22, 2021, 05:44:25 PM
No pet dogs or cats?

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 22, 2021, 05:28:29 PM
Throw some garlic and pepper into their burrows.  Adding lavender to your garden should also help.

I think there's just too many burrows.  We have a bunch of fruit trees, and they've just lined the property with different burrows as close to the trees as possible.  Man, it's so frustrating. 

My husband went out and bought this serious looking "pellet gun" (with a scope, no less  ::)), and that did the trick for one season.  But 4 months later, they just reappeared with a vengeance.  These things are insidious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed