What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,896 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Don't know who FI is but I know for sure Cvalda has moved on/has better things to do especially after many many years. I highly doubt she'd make another account only to be deleting hundreds of posts and stuff.

Edit: ohhhh now I know Fiendishly Inventive, yea for sure not Cvalda, I think FI went by another name before years ago but I can't remember actually.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Received a Letter this morning from who turn out are my new letting agents. My Landlady has swapped over to a new agency with no warning and i now have to cancel one standing order and replace it with another.

But the letter is dated the middle of January and talks about cancelling my payment for the rent, that's already gone out Last week. So that means i have to contact my now, old letting agents to find out whats going on with that, as that rent it seems has to go to my now new letting agents.

What the actually F**k!!!!!!

Huggs

Huggs

Where did the recent posts button go?

What's happened to this place?

Nevermind, I found it.

Something feels different though.

Kradan

Kradan

Huggs

Huggs

I bet it has something to do with that kradan guy. He's always up to no good.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He should grow a mustache just so he can twirl it.

Huggs

Huggs

I saw some dude die a couple weeks ago and couldn't help but think, "this has all the hallmarks of a ukranian hit".

Wise cracking aside though, that actually did happen.

Never forget that life can change in an instant. Always part on good terms with friends and tell your loved ones that you love em', every chance you get. Leave nothing good unsaid.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 27, 2021, 06:50:15 PM
He should grow a mustache just so he can twirl it.

Don't worry, I'm working on it

Immortan Jonesy

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Everything about that looks like Danger 5, but I don't recall Stalin ever showing up in that one.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Bah, he should grow a proper Van Dyke like Vladimir Lenin.

Kradan

Kradan

And then get bald ? No, thanks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

They will change the name of Pripyat to Kradangrad in your honor.

Immortan Jonesy

How about some gains?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed