What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,607 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 27, 2019, 10:18:47 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Dec 26, 2019, 07:59:22 AM
In all seriousness, one of the main reasons I prefer cats is because they require less maintenance.

Aye. I'm the same. I can't be doing with the maintenance of a dog. Cats will come for food, a bit of play, and a snuggle, otherwise they'll piss off and do their own thing. Sounds perfect to me. I love my little beast, she's exactly what I want.

I'm at work today. On my own - which is fine, I like my own company - but busier than I was expecting, which sucks when it's just the one of us.

And clean ya damn liter trays! They wont smell if your cleaning them.

Pet rocks need even least maintenance. Also they can look like cats.

TheSailingRabbit

Dammit, now I want one of those.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And he has the nerve to call himself "Jonesy"...

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 27, 2019, 07:03:48 PM
Dammit, now I want one of those.

I would like rocks painted with photorealistic images of animals adorning my garden.  ;D

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2019, 07:40:19 PM

Ah, Touché. Jonesy wasn't like any cat though. He was the most badass cat in the universe. He survive an encounter with the most beautiful and creepy looking Alien of all.  8)

He never died on the screen. So that's why Immortan Jonesy  :)

However, I used to have a cat. He died of old about 6 years ago. But now I don't have time, due to work and other activities. Also, I really like dogs, and it is among my plans to have one in the future as my next pet  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

Huggs

Seemed like there were a lot of reckless drivers out and about.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 27, 2019, 09:41:21 PMAlso, I really like dogs, and it is among my plans to have one in the future as my next pet  ;D

Why don't you cut the bullshit and admit you want a German shepperd so you can use them to harrass minorities, you nazi bastard.
Just like your ancestors before they fled zee fatherland.
Immortan Jonesey... Or should I say... Heinrich Von Schwantzengrab, vice-president of the Sturm Gauchos!

Huggs

Huggs

Vel Dat esceevated kvickly.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well this thread took a sharp-turn...

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 27, 2019, 09:41:21 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2019, 07:40:19 PM

Ah, Touché. Jonesy wasn't like any cat though. He was the most badass cat in the universe. He survive an encounter with the most beautiful and creepy looking Alien of all.  8)

Exactly! Do you think a Dog could have survived all that? ;D

QuoteHowever, I used to have a cat. He died of old about 6 years ago. But now I don't have time, due to work and other activities. Also, I really like dogs, and it is among my plans to have one in the future as my next pet  ;D

To be honest I would love to have a dog if my environment and lifestyle would allow it. Alas, at least at this time, it would not work.

Sorry to hear about your cat.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To be fair, those rocks are cute as f**k. That's some good painting. They're no Luna (my kitty) or Baby Yoda though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Ain't nobody better paint one of them rocks with a skull on it.  >:(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 27, 2019, 10:18:47 AM

Aye. I'm the same. I can't be doing with the maintenance of a dog. Cats will come for food, a bit of play, and a snuggle, otherwise they'll piss off and do their own thing. Sounds perfect to me. I love my little beast, she's exactly what I want.

Bingo. Dogs require both emotional and practical maintenance on a level that I don't really have time for. Cats keep the pests away for the low price of the occasional tummy rub and a corner of the bed.

Having said that if the referendum on legalizing a certain plant here passes, I'll probably have to get a dog to deter light-fingered intruders from the new wing of garden I'd put in.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 28, 2019, 09:57:56 PM
Ain't nobody better paint one of them rocks with a skull on it.  >:(

Only if you don't get one with acid-splash Drake on it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

ACM should have included a pissed off acid-scarred Drake.  He'd be like the Darth Sion of the Aliensverse.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 29, 2019, 12:05:46 AM
ACM should have included a pissed off acid-scarred Drake.  He'd be like the Darth Sion of the Aliensverse.

I shouldn't like that idea, but I do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed