What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,812 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 19, 2019, 04:37:13 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2019, 04:17:06 PM
My buddy cancelled on me for airsofting this money.

He got bribed into not playing? :laugh:

He defaced some currency and paid the price.

It's the English way.

Baron Von Marlon

Several small things that are out of my control are really starting to piss me off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 19, 2019, 04:37:13 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2019, 04:17:06 PM
My buddy cancelled on me for airsofting this money.

He got bribed into not playing? :laugh:

Blah, morning.

TheSailingRabbit

I found out Terminator is going to be on AMC Wednesday morning.

I don't have AMC right now.

Sorry, Voodoo.

Huggs

Huggs

The weather. I've been freezin' my gazunga's off today.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 22, 2019, 01:09:20 AM
The weather. I've been freezin' my gazunga's off today.

Same.
Another reason why I'm gonna try to go to Los Angeles next winter. Freakin' hate the cold.

I'm so jealous of animals who can hibernate. "It's cold, gonna take a nape and wake up when spring arrives."

TheSailingRabbit

It is sub-Arctic where I am. No, it's flat-out Arctic up here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't focus on anything today. Proper scatterbrain.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 22, 2019, 01:59:49 PM

I recommend chocolate. And cat videos. Anything that will cause a noticeable drainage in mental sewage that could be causing this lack of focus. Drawing nothing of meaning in my sketchbook helps.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 22, 2019, 01:59:49 PM

Plow through, get home, get a good nights sleep.

I was eating a sandwich earlier and noticed that the underside of the bread was covered in mold. I threw it away, drank a lot of water and didn't eat anything else. Everything seemed fine, but now it's hitting me. I'm sh*tting my guts out here. I can't be having this, I gotta go to work in a few hours. I seem to have a slight reprieve for the moment and I'm wicked sleepy, so maybe I can catch alittle shut-eye. I swear, I'm giving up bread.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 22, 2019, 05:36:24 PM
I was eating a sandwich earlier and noticed that the underside of the bread was covered in mold. I threw it away, drank a lot of water and didn't eat anything else. Everything seemed fine, but now it's hitting me. I'm sh*tting my guts out here. I can't be having this, I gotta go to work in a few hours. I seem to have a slight reprieve for the moment and I'm wicked sleepy, so maybe I can catch alittle shut-eye. I swear, I'm giving up bread.

Hope you feel better. That sucks.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 23, 2019, 12:09:58 PM

Thanks. I didn't get much sleep. I had a pretty rough day at work because I was so scatterbrained. I think I may have screwed up on the job. I let the boss know but was told not to worry about it. It's 50/50 whether I actually did anyway. I was running on autopilot at the time so I wasn't paying close attention. But my autopilot is solid and besides, I was told by the boss that they really didn't care. I won't know anything definitively until tomorrow, so I'm a bit anxious.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 23, 2019, 11:52:02 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 23, 2019, 12:09:58 PM

Thanks. I didn't get much sleep. I had a pretty rough day at work because I was so scatterbrained. I think I may have screwed up on the job. I let the boss know but was told not to worry about it. It's 50/50 whether I actually did anyway. I was running on autopilot at the time so I wasn't paying close attention. But my autopilot is solid and besides, I was told by the boss that they really didn't care. I won't know anything definitively until tomorrow, so I'm a bit anxious.

Did you see a doctor?

Huggs

Huggs

I'm not sick anymore, just tired.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 23, 2019, 11:57:24 PM
I'm not sick anymore, just tired.

Ah. Well, I woke up today feeling like I could get stuff done. I haven't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed