What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,774 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Mar 17, 2017, 07:18:45 PM
Just checked the fridge and I am out of milk! >:(
We need to bring back the milkman.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

You're goddamn right.

THE CITY HUNTER

Chuck berry has passed away

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Gonna have to get a new phone. Pain in the ass. Ive had this one less than a year

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 19, 2017, 12:42:17 PM
Gonna have to get a new phone. Pain in the ass. Ive had this one less than a year
That's so annoying same with my phone it's acting up.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 19, 2017, 12:42:17 PMGonna have to get a new phone. Pain in the ass. Ive had this one less than a year

If you've had it less than a year is it not still under warranty?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 20, 2017, 10:13:06 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 19, 2017, 12:42:17 PMGonna have to get a new phone. Pain in the ass. Ive had this one less than a year

If you've had it less than a year is it not still under warranty?

It should be yeah. I just have to find it. It only cost me £40 anyway, but its just a pain when the front camera acts up, looking like im in the matrix and it p***es about loading the net and some other stuff

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 02, 2017, 08:46:29 PM
Okay, then room temperature.

Regardless... A lukewarm/warm beer is gross... Who wants to drink a warm beer on a hot summer day/night.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sweet F***ing Jesus. Well the woe continues. Found out last night that an old family friend had passed away after fighting cancer. Her son was my brothers best mate when they were kids and her Daughter used to babysit us.

:'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Being smart, getting my train tickets for some work stuff sorted a few months in advanced. Ordered a f**king nonrefundable single didn't I because I'm a twat and didn't think to check it was a return.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 21, 2017, 12:34:08 PM
Sweet F***ing Jesus. Well the woe continues. Found out last night that an old family friend had passed away after fighting cancer. Her son was my brothers best mate when they were kids and her Daughter used to babysit us.

same thing happened with my friend his grandma brother passed away.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 22, 2017, 01:30:14 PM

Its gonna be another pain in the ass year aint it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear, Whiskey.  :( Sending virtual hugs.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 22, 2017, 01:40:15 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 22, 2017, 01:30:14 PM

Its gonna be another pain in the ass year aint it
I just hope it stops.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 21, 2017, 12:34:08 PMSweet F***ing Jesus. Well the woe continues. Found out last night that an old family friend had passed away after fighting cancer. Her son was my brothers best mate when they were kids and her Daughter used to babysit us.

My condolences. It does seem to be a relentlessly shitty time of late. I myself have a family friend whose health is not looking good currently, so you have my sympathies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed