The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 21,090 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Never mind, please forgot what i said.

brian

brian

that trailer that Ratchetcomand posted is not the real green band trailer. its just a trailer that a fan of aliens vs predator requiem put up with the same film as the R-rated trailer. can someone please post the real GREEN BAND TRAILER on any website on the internet like YOUTUBE and please tell me the link so i can watch it THANKS

MoRe

MoRe

Too many trailer may ruin the movie, especially a horror movie. The red band was enough for me, just so I can see what direction this movie is taking. I don't need random snippets that may be great but when you get in theater you will just be like, O I've seen this and this and this and this. So think twice before indulging.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Wow,  I just returned from wathing Death Sentence, all I can say is it's AMAZING!!!! Now I'm more hyped!! Do not fear anyone!! Seems like we have a WINNER!!!

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

damn i wanna see that trailer..

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

im gonna go see that movie and video tape the trailer in the beginning with my camera and post it on youtube   :P  

I hope that you are serious.   :(     ???     ;D  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

The green-damned trailer....

Predhunter

Predhunter

What if the trailer is only supposed to be shown on theaters with Death Sentence??Well, that´s what i´m beginning to think...Is that possible??I hope not.

vortep

vortep

Ratchetcomand YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MAN!    :D    for a moment i was so happy and when i see that fan made (and i see it before) i was crushed!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT POST BEFORE YOU SHURE!!!!    :'(  

Mikekingos

Mikekingos

I saw the green band trailer last night, and it is DEFINITELY worth seeing! Your waiting will not be in vain.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Will it be on-line?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

hopefully this week...  Should be here already...    ::)  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

By the way, Demonio, what  did you see that makes you so sure...?  Just a preview...   ;)  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

where is the trailar????   >:(     >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed