Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 169,957 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

When he's up all night off his face on cocaine?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Clearly the most competent state to be in.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

whats with the crooked teeth bit? new look for Super Preds?

AncientPred

AncientPred

[/quote]

Do you have proof that McG called him?
[/quote]

I did not witness the call if thats what you mean, but Harry did post about it on his twitter page. And I promptly asked if that sort of thing happens a lot, directors calling or e-mailing him about bad reviews. He said it didn't happen all that much, but it wasn't unheard of. I really have no reason to doubt his sincerity.

For the record though Quint is named for the character from Jaws.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: AncientPred on Jan 03, 2010, 09:24:10 PM

[/quote]

I did not witness the call if thats what you mean, but Harry did post about it on his twitter page. And I promptly asked if that sort of thing happens a lot, directors calling or e-mailing him about bad reviews. He said it didn't happen all that much, but it wasn't unheard of. I really have no reason to doubt his sincerity.

[/quote]

I hate McG!! why or why did they give him Salvation!?

Pinkman

Pinkman

pmaz11

pmaz11

Yeah looks like it I guess.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: AncientPred on Jan 03, 2010, 09:24:10 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

What were his words?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Guess they've some pick up shots to be done...

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Quote from: AncientPred on Jan 03, 2010, 03:06:59 AM
I can't speak for Harry, but if there is favoritism its more than likely unintentional. Friends can be friends and call eachother on their sh*t when it come to their work. I will say that he is someone who is extremely enthusiastic about movies in general. And he's completely unapologetic about what he loves. That being said he's not afraid of speaking his mind when it comes to posting negative reviews. Just look at his review for Terminator:Salvation, a review so bad that the director actually called him and said; "WTF?".

Yeah and he called Sam W. terrible in that movie, but when he obtained his mail and started talking to him, he started praising and suggesting him for every major blockbuster movie. Harry K. is a big hypocrite.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Dzuksi on Jan 04, 2010, 12:00:30 AM
Harry K. is a big hypocrite.

You know when Godzilla 2000 came out, he gave the movie a good review but when mainstream critics criticized him for liking the movie, he immediately changed his opinion of the film over night.

I don't know how Godzilla fans like G2K though.

-Rakai'Thwei

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 04, 2010, 01:48:27 AM
Quote from: Dzuksi on Jan 04, 2010, 12:00:30 AM
Harry K. is a big hypocrite.

You know when Godzilla 2000 came out, he gave the movie a good review but when mainstream critics criticized him for liking the movie, he immediately changed his opinion of the film over night.

I don't know how Godzilla fans like G2K though.

-Rakai'Thwei

I liked that Godzilla movie... Now I can admit it's a terrible movie.. But it's fun, in a silly way...

AncientPred

AncientPred

G2000 was actually one my best film-going experiences ever. Such a terrific crowd that day. The biggest reason the movie came off silly was that, like every godzilla movie before and after it, the american distributer went in and re-edited it to make it more silly. As paranoid as that sounds they go so far as to admit it on the dvd commentary.

Pinkman

Pinkman

QuoteJust saw the set of Predators 2, lots of alien skulls and bones in a jungle pit :)    12:17 PM Jan 4th   
I meant Predators, not Predator 2 :)    12:20 PM Jan 4th
http://twitter.com/slashfilm?max_id=7470700620&page=2&twttr=true

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: Pinkman on Jan 07, 2010, 01:02:43 PM
QuoteJust saw the set of Predators 2, lots of alien skulls and bones in a jungle pit :)    12:17 PM Jan 4th   
I meant Predators, not Predator 2 :)    12:20 PM Jan 4th
http://twitter.com/slashfilm?max_id=7470700620&page=2&twttr=true

to bad he has no photos to back up his claim -
Spoiler
he could have just lifted it off the script, Edwin and Isabelle before she turns all alien/strange. Although its not directly stated what is in the pit, its not hard to imagine that there will be a few skulls and bones thrown in their for added effect.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed