The What if ....... game

Started by alien5454, Apr 18, 2010, 11:33:59 AM

Author
The What if ....... game (Read 8,264 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

1, Awesome would have a new defenition.
2, It doesn't. The movies just do.
3, The world would be slightly better.

1, You starred in a movie but you knew the script was really bad.
2, There was a nuclear war.
3, Jerry Orbach was still alive.

chupacabras acheronsis

1.- i would make the acting so over the top and dramatic it would turn into a cult movie.

2.- REALISTIC SCENARIO: Israel gets it hard. retaliation comes just as bad, Iran and Syria are turned into a living hell. Muslims all over Europe take the streets to protest and the continent descends into Anarchy. Asia is in Chaos too, Only China and Japan are relatively safe from the rioting Muslims. The US, which has a large Jewish Population declares war on the Attackers and through his various bases around the world deploys task forces to control the situation. UN is forced to retreat from Africa and Haiti and establishes Martial laws on the most affected countries, but is still unable to restore peace. Jews and Christians in some countries are lynched and Religious tension is at boiling point.China and North Korea speak against Western Occupation and Cuts communication with it. Russia also disapproves of the actions, but as its economy is so weak is unable to do anything. A new cold War begins.

3.- shit, i lost it. too much Tom Clancy for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed