What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,757 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My bulk load of Alien Resurrection CCG rares came today. Added this lot to my folder!  ;D

https://twitter.com/_CorporalHicks/status/665493599505764352

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

After watching the South Park "Tweek X Craig" episode yet again the other day, I had an itch to create my own version. Last night at 11pm, I finally got the inspiration and went to work. I finished it after 3 am and keep in mind that this is NOT a serious artpiece. ;D
Link:

Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/l2zrhac.jpg?1
Spoiler
The Kanji translates to "creek", the nickname now applied to their couple status :laugh:
[close]
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got my 3rd badge in Pokemon White last night.  :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

Almost lost my dog today. Thankfully, he knows his way 'round the neighbourhood so he came back in no time.  :) Ended up with just a good scare.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 18, 2015, 05:42:27 PM
Almost lost my dog today. Thankfully, he knows his way 'round the neighbourhood so he came back in no time.  :) Ended up with just a good scare.
Thank god remember the time when i saved a dog and looked after it it disappeared couple weeks later :'(hope its ok.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 18, 2015, 05:46:10 PM
Thank god remember the time when i saved a dog and looked after it it disappeared couple weeks later :'(hope its ok.

Same happened for me, but with a cat (male). I was like 10 years old, and one morning he's gone all of the sudden. My grandma told me it fell out the window.  :laugh:

That damn cat nearly scratched my balls once, but he was cute overall.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 18, 2015, 07:24:56 PM

Same happened for me, but with a cat (male). I was like 10 years old, and one morning he's gone all of the sudden. My grandma told me it fell out the window.  :laugh:

Scratched your balls woah where were you in the shower and cats give me the creeps(shudder)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 19, 2015, 04:57:25 PM

Scratched your balls woah where were you in the shower and cats give me the creeps(shudder)

No, not really. Just wanted to fondle him, but the pants I wore then were really thin, so you can guess what happened next. Thanks to him I now have a scar on my thigh, and minus one pair of trousers. Who would bring his cat to a shower anyway? xD

-------------------------------------------------

Today I went to the cardiologist. Thankfully, everything is fine, and aside from a minor systolic murmur, there's nothing wrong with my heart. But this can lead on to a deformation of the breastbone, which makes things complicated again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 19, 2015, 05:20:45 PM
Today I went to the cardiologist. Thankfully, everything is fine, and aside from a minor systolic murmur, there's nothing wrong with my heart. But this can lead on to a deformation of the breastbone, which makes things complicated again.

Glad to hear you're fine. Hopefully that wont be the case with your breastbone though.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 19, 2015, 05:20:45 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 19, 2015, 04:57:25 PM

No, not really. Just wanted to fondle him, but the pants I wore then were really thin, so you can guess what happened next. Thanks to him I now have a scar on my thigh, and minus one pair of trousers. Who would bring his cat to a shower anyway? xD

-------------------------------------------------

YOU NEVER KNOW ;)Also glad to hear.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Open day at the local observatory tomorrow. I love going there and looking through the proper telescope. I keep meaning to zero mine in again but I'm too lazy. Plus a nice date day with the lady - Frankie and Bennies then Hunger Games and then observatory.  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 20, 2015, 09:21:38 AM
Open day at the local observatory tomorrow. I love going there and looking through the proper telescope. I keep meaning to zero mine in again but I'm too lazy. Plus a nice date day with the lady - Frankie and Bennies then Hunger Games and then observatory.  :)
Should be a fun day for you.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Very rare occasions occur sometimes. Before I got up today, I had an alternate universe moment in which I was listening to a Pet Shop Boys song. The words were flowing together and the music was blissful, kind of mellow orchestral strings with acoustic guitars and even a choir. The song was about our society and trying to heal the animal population of planet Earth. As the song progressed, the words made even more sense, then I got up. However, I can still remember the general song chords and I am going to try to retap my subconscious later. With NO drugs or alcohol, of course.

Make a change for your only liveable atmosphere. Defend those who can not defend themselves. Forget material items and focus on living areas. This made me happy today.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Had a lovely day yesterday. It was a cold night which was a little sucky but it was still beautiful looking through those telescopes.

We're going to Harry Potter Studios in the next few hours.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 22, 2015, 11:16:09 AM
Had a lovely day yesterday. It was a cold night which was a little sucky but it was still beautiful looking through those telescopes.

We're going to Harry Potter Studios in the next few hours.
Looks like you are having a fun filled weekend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed