Overrated, Overappreciated, Overrecognized

Started by OmegaZilla, Apr 04, 2010, 05:12:36 PM

Author
Overrated, Overappreciated, Overrecognized (Read 239,944 times)

Quote from: Lie1295 on Jun 30, 2010, 01:53:52 PM
I mean 3D video games.

still doesn't clear it up much, but i'm going to assume you mean games with 3D graphics.

and yeah they are overrated, but it's so rare to see a 2D game that isn't on the DS anymore.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 30, 2010, 12:23:48 PM
Brock Lesnar is overrated.

*Runs*

Says you, woman!

The Captain

I know this has been said before, but these guys are so overrated they deserve a second mention......Samurai are oeverrated.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Trolling is overrated.

The Captain

Wasn't trolling...at least not intentionally.

TJ Doc

I don't think he was addressing you.

The Captain

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jun 30, 2010, 08:22:21 PM

Oh, sorry OmegaZilla

Puks

Puks

Internet good guys (more like boring, humanitarian, politically correct, anti-lulzy dorks) are overrated.

Or actually.. nah, they're not. Everyone hates a cold fish.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Exactly.
I had just thinking of that "PRedfans okey with the Rapage of their franchise" topic. >__>

The Captain

The Captain

Quote from: Puks on Jun 30, 2010, 08:30:23 PM
Internet good guys (more like boring, humanitarian, politically correct, anti-lulzy ) are overrated.

Was THAT one aimed at me? If so you can f**k off monsieur. Simply apologising for my mistake.
'Internet good guys'. I happen to be a 'good guy' in real life. I don't hide behind my computer screen behaving like an internet asshole, an anonymous prick saying bulls**t because he suddenly has balls now that he's nice and safe, whereas in real life he's a little bitch. So sick of dicks on the internet. Screw you.

The Captain

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 30, 2010, 08:34:03 PM
Exactly.
I had just thinking of that "PRedfans okey with the Rapage of their franchise" topic. >__>

OK, like I said, sorry mon ami

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You haven't to worry. :)

Puks

Quote from: The Captain on Jun 30, 2010, 08:34:34 PM
Quote from: Puks on Jun 30, 2010, 08:30:23 PM
Internet good guys (more like boring, humanitarian, politically correct, anti-lulzy ) are overrated.

Was THAT one aimed at me? If so you can f**k off monsieur. Simply apologising for my mistake.
'Internet good guys'. I happen to be a 'good guy' in real life. I don't hide behind my computer screen behaving like an internet asshole, an anonymous prick saying bulls**t because he suddenly has balls now that he's nice and safe, whereas in real life he's a little bitch. So sick of dicks on the internet. Screw you.

Unintentional troll is unintentional.

DoomRulz

ATTENTION: The Captain

No double posting.

SM

But carry on trolling.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed