Overrated, Overappreciated, Overrecognized

Started by OmegaZilla, Apr 04, 2010, 05:12:36 PM

Author
Overrated, Overappreciated, Overrecognized (Read 239,925 times)

SM

Quoteas a matter of fact I'm listening to music (Coldplay) right now, as I'm posting

How appropriate that Coldplay shows up on a thread about shit that's over-rated.

SpaceMarines

SM

Wonderful Tonight = good first wedding dance song (the long version from 24 Nights).

SpaceMarines

Everything he does is good. Well, mostly. From the old school blues to the hard rock, it's all beautiful music to my ears.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 11, 2010, 10:25:17 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 11, 2010, 07:14:01 PM
Quote from: Puks on May 11, 2010, 07:04:17 PM
Wow, PBA, I'd have never guessed you're such a younster!  :)

Heh, I'm always told I'm mature for my age. :D

Quote from: Puks on May 11, 2010, 07:15:30 PM
Good for you.

No comment. ;)

Are people misinterpreting my words? I feel like somebody's cracked a joke and I don't know what I've done... or are you guys being crude? :D

Puks

Dunno 'bout SpaceMarines, but my "good for you" was completely genuine. I do think you're mature for your age.

thwe thing about being a mature teenager is that immaturity catches up with you in your 20's.... or maybe that was just me

Vulhala

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 12, 2010, 11:16:57 AM
thwe thing about being a mature teenager is that immaturity catches up with you in your 20's.... or maybe that was just me

QFT

When I got to 23-24 I regressed completely.

EEV2650

Me to Vul. I was really serious about life and all that from 19-22. Then the past couple years i've appeared to have reached my mid-age crisis.

Vulhala

I think due to a combination of work, stress and beer I've just gone half-retard over the last 3 years. The other day I played the circle game with some random guy in the supermarket. Except he didn't know I was playing so to him it must just have looked like I'd tried to make him look at my crotch and then took a swing at his arm.

Rational people just don't do shit like that.

Puks

You did what:D 

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on May 12, 2010, 04:23:22 PM
I think due to a combination of work, stress and beer I've just gone half-retard over the last 3 years. The other day I played the circle game with some random guy in the supermarket. Except he didn't know I was playing so to him it must just have looked like I'd tried to make him look at my crotch and then took a swing at his arm.

Rational people just don't do shit like that.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha class. is that where you make a circle with your finger and thumb, put it on your leg, and if someone looks you give them a dig on the arm? Hahaha brilliant. you didnt really do that to a stranger did you? if you did thats f**king brilliant.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

One Hundred Years of Solitude.
Can't stand it.

Keg

Quote from: SM on May 11, 2010, 11:47:02 PM
Quoteas a matter of fact I'm listening to music (Coldplay) right now, as I'm posting

How appropriate that Coldplay shows up on a thread about shit that's over-rated.

:D boom stick that in your pipe. Love it.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 12, 2010, 06:43:37 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 11, 2010, 10:25:17 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 11, 2010, 07:14:01 PM
Quote from: Puks on May 11, 2010, 07:04:17 PM
Wow, PBA, I'd have never guessed you're such a younster!  :)

Heh, I'm always told I'm mature for my age. :D

Quote from: Puks on May 11, 2010, 07:15:30 PM
Good for you.

No comment. ;)

Are people misinterpreting my words? I feel like somebody's cracked a joke and I don't know what I've done... or are you guys being crude? :D

No, no, no! Remember, over at AvP-Beginning? In that thread? Remember?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed