Overrated, Overappreciated, Overrecognized

Started by OmegaZilla, Apr 04, 2010, 05:12:36 PM

Author
Overrated, Overappreciated, Overrecognized (Read 239,950 times)

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Feb 08, 2014, 03:04:19 PM
The dialogue is just... :o

The show's repetitive thus far (go away, come back, go away, come back more powerful, animated vagina squeeze aaaaaand....FIGHT!). The voices grate, the story is pretty lame, and the bad guys seem more interested in posturing and monologuing than actually killing Ryuko ('HEY, you killed one of our council members! Go ahead, leave. We'll be here if you feel like returning').

Similar issues at the start, although it is quite charming and fresh enough, the repetitiveness is mostly genre trappings, and it does improve, is it the saviour of TV and entertainment no, but it is pretty fun I enjoy the monologuing  /stopbeingabitch

BANE

Quote from: Vickers on Feb 08, 2014, 04:08:03 PM
First Blood, we're waiting.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1lR2ejNWaq8/UobMgYk93-I/AAAAAAAA66Q/cdYlctpQGxk/s1600/1.gif
Thirty minutes ago I was like "Ok....Vicks wants to fight him". Only now, on a repeat viewing, do I see his erection. I think he would have won the fight psychologically then and there if he'd just started rubbing the other guy's leg with it.  :laugh: How do you fight a man after that?  :laugh:

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Feb 08, 2014, 05:10:53 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Feb 08, 2014, 04:08:03 PM
First Blood, we're waiting.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1lR2ejNWaq8/UobMgYk93-I/AAAAAAAA66Q/cdYlctpQGxk/s1600/1.gif
Thirty minutes ago I was like "Ok....Vicks wants to fight him". Only now, on a repeat viewing, do I see his erection. I think he would have won the fight psychologically then and there if he'd just started rubbing the other guy's leg with it.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

King Rathalos

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 08, 2014, 03:47:40 PM
Is it raining blood in that gif?

Spoiler
[close]

Aspie

I KNEW IT. I FRIGGIN' KNEW AN EVIL DEAD POST WAS COMING,  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Loved that movie.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 08, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 08, 2014, 10:37:00 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Feb 08, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

ssssshhhhh

Maybe one day, after the new Evil Dead films, can the franchise come a little closer to the greatness of Paranormal Activity.

Nightmare Asylum

Aspie go. Just leave.

Aspie

I can't. I rented out my Feel Bird to CaL.

Cal427eb

*soars above*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed