Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 407,535 times)

Corporal Hicks

And thus ends Prodos games Aliens vs. Predator.  :'(

I think my first order was delivered but I missed it. Going to pick up tonight. Fingers crossed.

razeak

I snagged the king, the 2nd edition, the expansion, the elder predators, the crusher, and the powerloader.

Corporal Hicks

My first order arrived. I think my Praetorian didn't cure properly, so curious to know if they'll honor replacements for all this. Still got my second smaller order to come but I completely forgot to order a replacement Unicast Queen and now I'm annoyed as f**k at myself for missing that.

razeak

Oh you can always pay the soon to be over inflated prices.  My last order had the regular queen, warrior aliens and sentry guns. I ended up with quite a bit of stuff overall in addition to the 1st edition. I might snag 1 or 2 more items down the road.

[cancerblack]

What specifically makes you think the Praetorian didn't cure properly? Word from Simon is that they may honour replacements they have stock for, and since the casting for the big orders has been extended, you're in with a decent chance if you get in touch ASAP. 

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 02, 2019, 08:02:11 PM
What specifically makes you think the Praetorian didn't cure properly? Word from Simon is that they may honour replacements they have stock for, and since the casting for the big orders has been extended, you're in with a decent chance if you get in touch ASAP.

Sticky and shiny. I've had a few like it in the past.

Quote from: razeak on May 02, 2019, 05:09:45 PM
Oh you can always pay the soon to be over inflated prices.  My last order had the regular queen, warrior aliens and sentry guns. I ended up with quite a bit of stuff overall in addition to the 1st edition. I might snag 1 or 2 more items down the road.

They're still priced properly on eBay. Will have to pick one up before they do inflate.

[cancerblack]

Sticky/shiny ones can be fixed with a dunk in hot water about half the time. I've painted a good number without issue, actually. Sometimes they really are f**ked though.

SiL

Got my first delivery!

Evolved Warriors
Powerloader
Praetorian
Elite Predators

One Evolved Warrior and 2 Elite Predators are a bit shiny, but not sticky. No breaks. Yay!

[cancerblack]

Still nothing here, but Lekkas posted a pic of the BIG BOXES in the warehouse that are making their way out shortly.

SiL

Just got an email saying all three of my remaining orders are now shipping ;D

Corporal Hicks

My last order has been shipped.  ;D

Sgt Scream

Hello fellow AVP collectors, fans and players. Chris is my name and after a long time of lurking, my token got finally spotted and revealed. Glad to be part of  the crowd now.  ;D

I am not a man of many words, so I'll instead post some of my collection every now and then.

Quick question though: since this is the Prodos thread, is it OK to post some related miniatures stuff from other sources that I kitbashed some of my minis with?

Major \"Dutch\" Schaefer finished and based. I only need to apply matt varnish. Muzzle Flash and base topper parts from Anvil Industries.

[cancerblack]

That's absolutely gorgeous, and yes, go ahead and post your kitbashes.

Sgt Scream

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 10, 2019, 09:47:31 PM
That's absolutely gorgeous, and yes, go ahead and post your kitbashes.

Thanks. BTW, I love your painted stuff  8)

My Colonial Marines Support Squad with missile launchers.

Bodies are a mix of plastics from the Terminator Genesys game, as are the firing launchers. The launchers carried on the back are made from scratch, using plastic tube and an 1/72 scale M-47 Dragon launcher. Muzzle Flash and base details from Anvil Industries. The Marine's helmets, Tracker, Shoulder Lamps etc. are from North Stars' 28mm Alien Space Marines line (they do a nice Ferro).

Hope you like them.

Still Collating...

Your kitbashes are awesome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed