It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 96,026 times)

whiterabbit

Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:31:30 PM
QuoteOf which you participate in.
First thing I said in over ten pages. I also don't remember equating people not giving their suggestions for how to make a shit video better with 'what's wrong with the world'.
That's pun from one of the quote's in Enoch... you know what never mind. I'm stopping before I get crap for this, again.

Enoch, forget it, this has been going on for some time and it's best to just let it be.

D88M

after watching it and thinking about it, this is not good, so i am glad it is not in the movie, the editing is bad, the dialogues are bad, the acting is ok but it feels like they were fooling around and suddenly turned on the cameras and started to improvise, visually looks good but i cannot wait to see how Scott does  a similar scene in that same location after the crew wakes up, it will be a whole different world in terms of quality

SiL

Quote from: SM on Feb 23, 2017, 09:32:28 PM
Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:24:22 PM
Good God, the melodrama.

I also heard poodle.

Sorry I didn't have a Kant or Da Vinci quote to hand.  I can try and dig up some Jean-Paul Satre for next time.
I was hoping for some Camus. Pushing rocks up mountains for all eternity seems a fitting analogy for this place some times.

salomonj

Rumors have it this test screened at LA and didn't get a good reaction. Can anyone confirm this?

D88M

Quote from: salomonj on Feb 23, 2017, 09:39:14 PM
Rumors have it this test screened at LA and didn't get a good reaction. Can anyone confirm this?

i can confirm that test screenings are irrelevant because test audiences are brainless, and most of the times the movies end up mutilated and made bad movies because of bad reactions by stupid people who have no idea about art

also, i feel this movie will be a bloodbath, even more gory than A:R, there is a lot of victims there, it will be like the first Alien but cranked to 11 in intensity and deaths

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 23, 2017, 09:36:43 PM
Enoch, forget it, this has been going on for some time and it's best to just let it be.

You are right.  :)

Quote from: D88M on Feb 23, 2017, 09:42:14 PM
i can confirm that test screenings are irrelevant because test audiences are brainless, and most of the times the movies end up mutilated and made bad movies because of bad reactions by stupid people who have no idea about art

also, i feel this movie will be a bloodbath, even more gory than A:R, there is a lot of victims there, it will be like the first Alien but cranked to 11 in intensity and deaths

This is often very true.

Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:38:52 PM
I was hoping for some Camus. Pushing rocks up mountains for all eternity seems a fitting analogy for this place some times.

Here you go :)

The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.    -Albert Camus

I think this is fine way to end this discussion.

SiL

Yeah I really don't think he or any of the others were talking about film commentary.

NickisSmart

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 23, 2017, 11:27:38 AM
Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 11:24:10 AM
So did anyone spot all the actual The Last Supper references? Any Judas' in there? Scott doesn't make references to Christian stories and greek myth for no reason. Happy hunting!

Yep!!

https://twitter.com/Cavalorn/status/834714972680765441

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5WA0oNWIAA7hrb.jpg:large

QuoteGuys, I think Ridley might be doing the subtle Space Jesus thing again #AlienCovenant pic.twitter.com/MQ73oZlVRS

Good eyes, sir! :)

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:48:09 PM
Yeah I really don't think he or any of the others were talking about film commentary.

No, but we are almost arguing about this. Because people do not want to confront opinions, because
they think they are all knowing, because they think theirs opinions are best... etc. Liberty of thought doesn't
mean that you alone are allowed to think or have an opinion.

Predaker

We must know why you didn't like the Covenant prologue! Quickly, the world is at stake!

Enoch

HAHAHAHAH ;D

Infected

Comments on Youtube are full of hate and dislike of the last supper vid.
I dont understand the hate and the dislike of this last supper vid,
please comfort me.

SM

SM

QuoteThe evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.    -Albert Camus

Up your arse to Albert Camus - Ron 'Hitler' Barassi.

Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:38:52 PM
Quote from: SM on Feb 23, 2017, 09:32:28 PM
Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:24:22 PM
Good God, the melodrama.

I also heard poodle.

Sorry I didn't have a Kant or Da Vinci quote to hand.  I can try and dig up some Jean-Paul Satre for next time.

I am put in mind of the great philosopher Frost.  "I heard that."

If the world is ending because some dude didn't care for James Franco, this movie better be the best movie ever or the apocalypse is nigh.

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 23, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

No, but we are almost arguing about this. Because people do not want to confront opinions, because
they think they are all knowing, because they think theirs opinions are best... etc. Liberty of thought doesn't
mean that you alone are allowed to think or have opinion.

The entire point point of this conversation seems to have bypassed you.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: salomonj on Feb 23, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

There was a test screening in LA recently and one guy complained about it on Twitter. Not that he actually saw the film mind, but his friend told him it sucked a bit.

Where are these rumours coming from? Test screening reactions seem to have been positive so far from what I've heard.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: SM on Feb 23, 2017, 09:55:26 PM
The entire point point of this conversation seems to have bypassed you.

Maybe, I wouldn't know :)
I m at least glad we discussed it in the boundaries of decency. I can not claim the same for the boundaries of reason because this discussion now looks so f**king bizarre. Hope you agree? The thing seemed irrelevant but I became tiered of everyone posting their feelings of discontempt (in other words hating something, because todays population is not making any difference between hate and discontempt ) but not wanting to discuss it with other people, to compare and share opinions and views.

I m hating just because I do....

I hate that... :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed