NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 851,087 times)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 02, 2015, 11:33:11 PM
Maybe Ridley will explore the translucent A L I E N in the upcoming sequels. I have always liked the idea and seeing the figure only furthers the interest...
I'd like to see that too.They may have been heading in that direction with the albino skin in Prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It is one of the rumours circulating about Alien: Covenant. A creature with translucent skin.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2015, 08:18:29 AM
It is one of the rumours circulating about Alien: Covenant. A creature with translucent skin.
Whilst i prefer the look of Giger's intricately air-brushed suits,i'd also like to see the original concept after all these years.It's a shame he's no longer with us,his contribution to these new films might have been more involved than what it was for Prometheus.

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

I think neca keeps an eye on this site. I remember seeing an image of the transluscent alien here and not too long after we get a figure of it? Coincidence?

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: LordCassusSnow on Dec 03, 2015, 06:38:40 PM
I think neca keeps an eye on this site. I remember seeing an image of the transluscent alien here and not too long after we get a figure of it? Coincidence?
It wouldn't surprise me if people involved with the making of the film's also visit.NECA,when do we get the rest of the Nostromo crew?

windebieste

windebieste

Must.  Have.  Parker.  Action.  Figure.

...and Brett, too.  ...and Lambert.  ...and Ash.

GODDAMMM!  NECA!  Just DO EEETT!!!

Actually, I'm guessing the permission to use the likenesses of the actors will have to be acquired before we see any of those get released.

-Windebieste.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 03, 2015, 09:13:22 PM
Must.  Have.  Parker.  Action.  Figure.

...and Brett, too.  ...and Lambert.  ...and Ash.

GODDAMMM!  NECA!  Just DO EEETT!!!

Actually, I'm guessing the permission to use the likenesses of the actors will have to be acquired before we see any of those get released.

-Windebieste.
Actors probably holding out for more $.Parker and Brett should come with interchangeable heads.

windebieste

windebieste

Oh, yes please.  Interchangeable heads featuring fatal headbite wounds. 

SOLD!

-Windebieste.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

That would be incredible! Just give it time. I'm sure some of them will give in at the idea of getting lots of money, even if it's lower than some involved would like. Not to sound terribly prideful but I think the idea of an action figure of yourself would be really cool! People take pictures of themselves but how many people have action figures of themselves, let alone as a role in a famous movie you starred in?!

Sadly we might also have to wait for certain people's passing for their rights to be moved to someone who is willing to allow the production. By no means am I hoping for such a thing. I certainly hope the actors will allow for figures of their own free will.

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Unfortunately neca has stated Ian Holm wont give his likeness for toys.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 03, 2015, 11:18:50 PM
That would be incredible! Just give it time. I'm sure some of them will give in at the idea of getting lots of money, even if it's lower than some involved would like. Not to sound terribly prideful but I think the idea of an action figure of yourself would be really cool! People take pictures of themselves but how many people have action figures of themselves, let alone as a role in a famous movie you starred in?!

I think that must be a strange thing to experience. Don't get me wrong - I'd love it too - but it's got to be weird when you first see it.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Still waiting for the 1/4 scale ALIEN...

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Hey neca you know that new mortal kombat alien? Do it! Dont let your dreams be dreams ;)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: Elmazalman on Dec 04, 2015, 11:19:12 AM

It's out. It's available on Neca's Ebay page. Mine has already shipped.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: StayFrosty on Dec 04, 2015, 07:14:27 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Dec 04, 2015, 11:19:12 AM

It's out. It's available on Neca's Ebay page. Mine has already shipped.
I know,i meant that i can't wait for mine to arrive.Thanks for the info though.

Hey NECA,if your'e reading this,how about a 1/4 scale SIL for the 20th anniversary of Species?It'll look nice alongside the 1/4 Big Chap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed